Team-BHP - rally driving techniques
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   rally driving techniques (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/888-rally-driving-techniques.html)

hey guys, i found some sites that explain in detail (some with videos) the fine art of rally driving techniques like drifting, handbrake turns, left-foot braking etc etc. very informative sites. do check 'em out. cheers.

modernracer driving tips
drifting tips and videos
drift techniques
left foot braking in fwd
driving skills

the last site is about controlling R/C cars. but do check it out. it applies to the real ones ones too. good one.

hey mcore thanks m8 ..

Yeah man, nice links.
Guys who like Linkin Park or/and WRC should download the video 'wrc-high.wmv' . In the Link - Drift Tips and Videos. I have a better quality video of the same. Its Wicked.
Check it out guys..

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Guys who like Linkin Park or/and WRC should download the video 'wrc-high.wmv' . In the Link - Drift Tips and Videos. I have a better quality video of the same. Its Wicked.

I know just the video you are talking about, Me and Revvmaster have flipped over it. You know, its actually the best video I have ever seen coz the chap has done such a good job of matching the graphics to the sound.

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Pferdestärke @ May 03 2004,22:23)]'wrc-high.wmv' I have a better quality video of the same.

Hey PS & GTO,

that is the best video i have seen as well!! Infact i loved it so much and wanted a better quality version that i emailed the guy who made it!! (but no reply! ;-P) ...hes famous on the net thanks to this video though!

so PS !! u have a higher quality version of this video?? please give me the details!! what format is it in and how many MB etc etc
I'll PM you my MSN.

Thanks
Rehaan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]so PS !! u have a higher quality version of this video?? please give me the details!! what format is it in and how many MB etc etc

Hey, The version I have is pretty much the best quality I have seen from any downloaded videos. The size is 18MB and it is a .wmv file. Let me know if you want it, I can give you a CD (with a lot of other rallye goodies too!)

GTO

Thanks GTO, but thats the same file on the site and the same file i have....and the same file i have managed to find everywhere else on the net!...so im really keen to find out if PS's is better quality or some n00b has just re-encoded the wmv in some other format and made it a bigger file!
I have been adding to my car video collection here, so when i get back i should have 5-6cds full of great vids for you guys!
cheers
R

Whoops..just checked.....make that 10cds

Yeah the video that I have is about 50 MB plus, I have it saved on my Desktop at home. Will let you guys know, whether it is the same and just the size is bigger or is it really better.
I have noted down your MSN Rehaan. I think I have already added you, but havent used MSN in a while. Yet to download 6.1 on my laptop.

is there any school or anything like that in india where u can learn rally driving
if there is then could someone please give me a few details about it

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ May 03 2004,22:35)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Guys who like Linkin Park or/and WRC should download the video 'wrc-high.wmv' . In the Link - Drift Tips and Videos. I have a better quality video of the same. Its Wicked.

I know just the video you are talking about, Me and Revvmaster have flipped over it. You know, its actually the best video I have ever seen coz the chap has done such a good job of matching the graphics to the sound.

GTO

Hey!
Seeing this post i downloaded the video with great difficulty.
Was pretty disappointed..... video is pretty crappy...song is good thanks to LP.

You have to watch the 2003 and 2002 version by POU to believe me.
http://www.rallyalbum.hu/video.htm

This will definitely blow you away!!!!

cheers!
Tom

i hv downloaded the latest 2003 season wrc vdo with the song named exploration of space running in the background,but nothin can beat tht linkin park vid whoooo baby!!

Thanks so much Tom' for the link. If they are still online, i'll download em all (at the moment downloading some of the GameTrailers from this years E3 , after thats done, i'll try these and get back to you. But seriously, the LP video is mind blowing, the editing is just awesome, awesome and awesome. I dont think anything can beat that video , the editing timing music and all three perfectly editted is just awesome.
Though the clarity/quality of the 'visual-video' is definetly crappy..
But somehow the editting over shadows that..
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
is there any school or anything like that in india where u can learn rally driving
if there is then could someone please give me a few details about it

No byram there isnt, yet!
I know (Me too! )

AWESOME link Tom!!

thanks a ton, have downloaded them all...only had 3 or 4 of them earlier.
Do you have any other good WRC video links? Any hi-res vids?
Have you checked out the awesome pics on http://www.swrt.com ?

cya
R

Yes Rehaan, thats a cool link, am a Subaru Man! Love SWRT! Anyway could you tell me one thing? I Downloaded this video from Tom's Link
"wrc2003pou.wmv"
And when I play, it shows me 4 mins something, but stops in a minute or so! Does this happen to you too?