Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2005, 13:38   #1
BHPian

Next track Day scheduled for 14th and 15th Jan 2006. UPDATE Being rescheduled

Guys n Girls,

We are scheduling the next track day in Chennai on the 14th and 15th Of Jan 2006. Please send us your confirmations as soon as possible in order for us to tie up things at our end.

Please indicate car / bike, accomadation required / not required, date of arrival etc. etc. I think the guys from bangalore can co-ordinate with Poncho.

Can someone from other cities please take the initiative to co-ordinate with people from their respective areas.

Please call +91 44 24990998 - MMSC (Madras Motor Sports Club) for further details. Alternately PM me for further for any clarifications.

Cheers,

Sideways.
Old 21st December 2005, 15:24   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

i would suggest rescheduling the dates to a week prior or a week later..bcoz the auto expo would be going on in delhi at the same time and quite a few of us would have to be in delhi..so trying to make it for a track day would be tough..so sideways i request u to reconsider the dates to a day when there are no other national events happening to make it easy for all of us not to miss out on anything..
Old 21st December 2005, 15:34   #3
BHPian

hey mclaren, r u the one who took the in-car video of the evo on the track? if yes, can we have a copy please?
Old 21st December 2005, 15:35   #4
BHPian

Week prior is going to be difficult. Friends wedding coming up and we wil hav to be there. Week later will be the drag in Mumbai and we are planning on getting something ready for the event.

How many people are going to be in delhi for the expo ?

Cheers,

Sideways.
Old 21st December 2005, 15:41   #5
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerSG
hey mclaren, r u the one who took the in-car video of the evo on the track? if yes, can we have a copy please?
yes bikersg i did..was thinking of posting it here but im running on dial-up,so need to get to a friends place to upload it if its fine with u guys..
Old 21st December 2005, 15:45   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways
Week prior is going to be difficult. Friends wedding coming up and we wil hav to be there. Week later will be the drag in Mumbai and we are planning on getting something ready for the event.

How many people are going to be in delhi for the expo ?

Cheers,

Sideways.
hhmm..then i think quite a lot of us would have to miss out on the event as we had made commitments long back to take part in the auto expo..i for certain will have to go or else my pals autophile and gunbir will kill me certainly..v1p3r will be accompanying me too..i heard psycho has some work too in delhi at the expo..im sure there will be a lot of us who would like to be there at both the events provided they dont clash..rudra,are u going to delhi for the expo by any chance..
Old 21st December 2005, 16:16   #7
Senior - BHPian

Sideways, U're gonna have a track day on maatu pongal??
My Mom's gonna put me on house arrest and if at all i escape, i'm gonna ride a maatu vandi(bullock cart)!!!
Old 21st December 2005, 16:22   #8
BHPian

right, in view of all of the above, we are going to sit down and re schedule. can the mods please lock this thread.

Cheers,

Sideways.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed