Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2006, 08:39   #31
Team-BHP Support

Isn't that Porchester Square - near Queensway ?
Old 21st January 2006, 20:21   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat
Isn't that Porchester Square - near Queensway ?
Yes my chums it is porchester Sq which is in bayswater near queensway. Yeah if u ever in the area do pop dowm to the NCP car park on porchester sq , thats where i park my cars and there are a few other interesting cars there as well. Theres a
Lambo Murci
Ferrrari 521m
Lambo Gallardo
Porsche 996, 997 c2
SLK55 and few other mercs
Old 21st January 2006, 21:50   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD 130Y
Yes my chums it is porchester Sq which is in bayswater near queensway. Yeah if u ever in the area do pop dowm to the NCP car park on porchester sq , thats where i park my cars and there are a few other interesting cars there as well. Theres a
Lambo Murci
Ferrrari 521m
Lambo Gallardo
Porsche 996, 997 c2
SLK55 and few other mercs
Yeah, the rare 512M in yellow is really a striker. Unbelievable.
Old 21st January 2006, 21:51   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan
Dude, you're like my ideal man. I beg to be your friend. Lol...not only on an automobile-extravaganza basis, but also to get top business tips and what not. I love to hear success stories. You're living out a dream dude, I'd admire some first-hand knowhow.

Peace, and hope you get that Enzo.
idol*

Whoops...
Old 22nd January 2006, 00:49   #35
Senior - BHPian

hey dude

i must say.nice set of rides you got there.what more could a guy ask for.take care of them.

Rev

ps if you dont mind me askin...what do you do ?? because i would like to do the same if i get beauties like that
Old 22nd January 2006, 09:08   #36
BHPian

whoa dude!!!!!!!!...........great set of wheels you got thr man!!!!!!......
Old 22nd January 2006, 12:36   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD 130Y
The only reason i posted these pics is cos a lot of Folks in Indai only see pics of these cars in mags or factory brouchures so i thought it would be a good idea to put some of the pics of the cars i own on the site to add a bit of excitment.
Not true. You can see a lot of super cars in India nowadays. Nice Porshce turbo anyways.
Old 22nd January 2006, 19:09   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5u3zEr0
Not true. You can see a lot of super cars in India nowadays. Nice Porshce turbo anyways.
i agree..while in india..i saw plenty of exotics..plus what you paid for your ferrari and porsche is what one would pay for just their ferrari here

so the guy who has a murci and ferrari has already paid for the ferrari and porsche you have plus the enzo you are trying to get

Last edited by 1Day : 22nd January 2006 at 19:10.
Old 23rd January 2006, 05:28   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
i agree..while in india..i saw plenty of exotics..plus what you paid for your ferrari and porsche is what one would pay for just their ferrari here

so the guy who has a murci and ferrari has already paid for the ferrari and porsche you have plus the enzo you are trying to get

Funny that cos i imported one of the first Ferrari 348 to bombay back in 1993 and i was 18 and i flew the car on the same filght to bomaby. But it was not easy clearing it cos of all the red tape in customs. And no it did not cost that much, i mean the duty was about the same as the car and of course the air freight. But it turned out to be a diaster cos a lot of people in India were there to just make a quck buck and i just dumped the car with someone i knew and thought who would sell the car and pay me back but never did. Expensive lesson learnt. Phew!!!! And mind u in those days there werent many ferraris in Bombay. and to drive it on bomaby roads was just not worth it cos of traffic and the police didnt like it being driven on UK plates. In fact from what i hear the car is still on UK plates in Bombay. J99 FLY. Its a red 348 and sitting dusting in someones house.
Old 23rd January 2006, 05:46   #40
Senior - BHPian

that very well could be..but whats the point here..

in UK the F430 + your porsche on road must be about 230k pounds, the F430 in delhi on road is about 225k-235k so I proved my point there..

I know many people who have spent about 250-500k pounds on cars, i even know someone who has spent about 1.5 mil so there is plenty on money, it just needs the right backing..thats why you are seeing all these car companies officially launching in india..cuz there is market..

I will tell you the market..people talk about big cities..my wedding planner planned a wedding in a village in punjab, you know what was the cost of invitation cards there? 30 pounds for 5000 guests thats just cards..this guy spent milions on the wedding then there is a guy who gave 4 million pounds + i think a 500k pound rolls phantom as a wedding gift to his daughter..so plenty of money and plenty of cars, its only time when the duties are lowered(not until this communist FM we have goes away) and you will see cars that are unheard of..

Last edited by 1Day : 23rd January 2006 at 05:48.
Old 23rd January 2006, 20:55   #41

[quote=1Day]that very well could be..but whats the point here..

in UK the F430 + your porsche on road must be about 230k pounds, the F430 in delhi on road is about 225k-235k so I proved my point there..

I know many people who have spent about 250-500k pounds on cars, i even know someone who has spent about 1.5 mil so there is plenty on money, it just needs the right backing..thats why you are seeing all these car companies officially launching in india..cuz there is market..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mate you forgot about the F360, CL 55 Komp, RangeRover super charger. But thats not the point of what i have. I mean im just an average bloke who loves cars and have these cars. But if you compare what super rich here have compared to superrich in India i mean there is no comparisson. My pal who owns gizzmondo has
Red Enzo
Black Enzo
Silver Carrera Gt
Black SLR
Sliver SLR
Maybach
Phantom

In Singapore as well the duty is well high but there are still more super cars.In india only a handfull who are super rich now spend on super cars. For some reson they like to keep a low key. And besides in India u cant drive them everyday like u can here or in europe.
Buy the way what do u drive my friend on the otherside of the pond. U in America right??
Old 24th January 2006, 06:12   #42
Senior - BHPian

[quote=sk2275]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
that very well could be..but whats the point here..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mate you forgot about the F360, CL 55 Komp, RangeRover super charger. But thats not the point of what i have. I mean im just an average bloke who loves cars and have these cars. But if you compare what super rich here have compared to superrich in India i mean there is no comparisson. My pal who owns gizzmondo has
Red Enzo
Black Enzo
Silver Carrera Gt
Black SLR
Sliver SLR
Maybach
Phantom

In Singapore as well the duty is well high but there are still more super cars.In india only a handfull who are super rich now spend on super cars. For some reson they like to keep a low key. And besides in India u cant drive them everyday like u can here or in europe.
Buy the way what do u drive my friend on the otherside of the pond. U in America right??

yeah i know what you mean..you need to give the indians time... Let me get back..haha!

I agree singapore has a ton of super exotics roaming around, but their road system, support system was far better plus the money is purely business..in india..its all black my friend..I can show you into the world of some of those people who are sitting on half a billion USDs in india and cant use them..tough luck for them..anyhow..

I am in the process of turning into your occupation but let me get that occupation a little straight..I thought you brought in a Ferrari into India in 1993 and you were 18, how the hell did you become a self made million back then..couldnt just have been the cellphone business cuz back in 1993, the cellphone business had just started..

anyhow I am driving a G35 and a Vette..Hard luck when you are into Engineering side..but doing decent..

Last edited by 1Day : 24th January 2006 at 06:14.
Old 24th January 2006, 08:15   #43
BHPian

[quote=1Day]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk2275

yeah i know what you mean..you need to give the indians time... Let me get back..haha!

I can show you into the world of some of those people who are sitting on half a billion USDs in india and cant use them..tough luck for them..anyhow..

I can show you atleast ten such people in my small town alone who can very well buy a lambo or ferrari for 1.5 crores IN CASH and not notice that their bank balance has gone down.

But guess what these people drive over here? Except for two or three who drive a merc and bmw, rest are happy with their 15 year old diesel ambassdor and lancer diesels!

Now beat that!
Old 24th January 2006, 10:52   #44
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
My pal who owns gizzmondo has
Red Enzo
Black Enzo
Question: how do you guys get hold of the Enzo? Wasn't it sold by invitation only? And was it actually "sold" or was it just leased like the F50?
Old 24th January 2006, 11:39   #45
BHPian

You probably have the greatest car collection in this forum please do invite me over cause im in england quite a few times a year, and all i wanna do is just hear the ferraris roar

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks