Team-BHP - Detroit Auto Show - Pics from yesterday
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Detroit Auto Show - Pics from yesterday (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/10052-detroit-auto-show-pics-yesterday.html)

Finally got off my lazy azz and drove down to the COBO centre to catch the show one day before it closes... Man! It was packed to the hilt and bursting at the seams... Worst day for photography. Managed to get some pics though... Here's some for you guys... Let me know what you think.

I would've given my expert (self proclaimed)opinion and a 400 word write-up, But you lazy punks wouldn't even bother to read it :p (J/K guys)

Porsche Cayman -

A souped up 350Z at the Nissan stall

The Nissan URGE Concept - a completely pointless car. Will it make it to production?? i think Never

The Usual suspects

The Miura in the flesh (I don't know man, there's something missing from this car.)

And the Ford GT - The most beautiful car EVER EVER EVER and it manages to look even better in Black

Honda's race car... Don't know which one.. didn't pay attention
Hey.. But great photoshop material!

That's all folks! Will try to get better pics next year :D

Awesome. I like the 430 CS look, and the Scaglietti in its two tone job!

Dude.....great pics!!!!! Really like the Ford GT , ferrari and the Nissan concept.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan
Awesome. I like the 430 CS look, and the Scaglietti in its two tone job!

agree:

awesome stuff...

does anyone know if you can get the CS exterior/paint job for a regular F430??

Originally even I thought Ford GT was one of the most beautiful cars ever along with the Zonda and Murcielago but this F430 has very easily caught up to that state in no time..what a machine..dying to own one..

cpics: Great pics dude...really liked the cayman...

Vivek, post some more pics man. We might not bother to read your write-up but we'll surely open our eyes for the pics.:D

The Ford GT looks incomplete without the white strips. And di you get the pics of the Super-Enzo?

Great pics.!!!!
Look at the difference between the delhi expo and this....lol:

nice pics dude!! wow they had the new miura on display. is it being launched??
the ford gt40 looks awesome thanks.

Thanks all...
One interesting thing to note is that the side Rear view mirrors were missing on almost all of the major concept cars at the show (Toyota, Infiniti etc.. and even Hyundai). They were replaced with little cameras feeding LCD screens on the dash. Pretty cool stuff. I wouldn't be too surprised if they show up on production cars in as little as 2-3 years.

@Deeps: I hadn't taken many pics... there was just too much pushing and shoving going on there. The only other pic I have is of me crawling up the rock-climbing thingie at the U.S.Army stall. Hell, even I don't like that pic :D However, My friend was clicking away like a caffeinated Japanese Tourist. I mean the guy took 4 pics of everything from the Ticket vending machine to the cleavage on the chick at the Dodge stall.
So, the first opportuniy I get, I'll knock him on the head with a baseball bat and steal his memory stick. Will post more pics soon :D

Well, see if you've got more car pics you can post. The moderators might not be too keen on the cleavage....but i could be wrong.:D

I have some more pics that I took. I don't want to create a separate thread so I'm adding them to this thread. Hope Vivek doesn't mind.

The supercharged Saleen Mustang

Needs no introduction...

My favourite affordable sports car...the s2000

Yohoo a TSX A-spec concept. Check out the center exhausts

Like Vivek said, the best looking car at the show. It even beats the Aston Martin in looks.

And the best looking ass

The new Shelby GT500

One big ass pick-up. It is based on an American classic locomotive "The Super Chief". Supercharged V10, runs on 3 fuels - Hydrogen, ethanol and petrol !!

The XK convertible

And the coupe

The Baby Aston

Rapide concept

The Volvo C30 concept

Ford Reflex Concept

One of my dream machines...The Rally Edition Subie...

The 2007 Saturn Sky convertible

Just another so-so car (wink wink!)

One hot Scion TC

The Dodge Challenger

Yummy S6

That's all. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

nice snaps there tsxei...

love almost all the cars..

S7 has been one of my favs in a long time..its getting more recognition for the new TT model and still being under cutting enzos price by 200k..

The FGT is an amazingly sexy car..but without stripes its missing something..I love it in red and white..thats the combination I would get it in, if ever I manage to get one..(i might choose the DB9 over it but who knows ;) )

the S6/S8 sedans are altimate in sporty sedans and would love to own the S8.

Baby Aston..aaahhh what a looker..but I wouldnt mind settling for the XKR instead

scubi is not my type neither is evo..they are just too un-sexy from the inside and scubi is from the outside too..(no ofense there partner)

the aston sedan is to die for, unfortunetly it would be priced in the flying spur class but wouldnt have half as much space :( so besically it would be a CLS 55 competitor just about 70k more expensive.. would love to own both.. ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day
nice snaps there tsxei...

love almost all the cars..

S7 has been one of my favs in a long time..its getting more recognition for the new TT model and still being under cutting enzos price by 200k..

The FGT is an amazingly sexy car..but without stripes its missing something..I love it in red and white..thats the combination I would get it in, if ever I manage to get one..(i might choose the DB9 over it but who knows ;) )

the S6/S8 sedans are altimate in sporty sedans and would love to own the S8.

Baby Aston..aaahhh what a looker..but I wouldnt mind settling for the XKR instead

scubi is not my type neither is evo..they are just too un-sexy from the inside and scubi is from the outside too..(no ofense there partner)

the aston sedan is to die for, unfortunetly it would be priced in the flying spur class but wouldnt have half as much space :( so besically it would be a CLS 55 competitor just about 70k more expensive.. would love to own both.. ;-)

Thanks 1Day. I was like a kid in a candy store. I would have taken more snaps if my battery hadn't run out. I think I should invest in a back-up battery pack for events like this.

I thought that the FGT was missing something but didn't realise it was the stripes. Nice catch. I agree it will look much better with the stripes.

No problem, you're not offending me by saying that the Scubi is not sexy. Not everyone has identical tastes.

They had the AM vanquish inside a fully enclosed glass booth. The glass booth was almost opaque and no one was allowed to enter that area. You can kind of see the Vanquish in the background in the "Baby Aston" snap. I don't know what's up with that. What's the point of having a car there when no one could get a good view of it? Vivek, did you feel the same way about the Vanquish display area?

Hey Tsxei,Great pics man.Why the heck would I mind these beauties on my thread :D
Looks like you went on a weekday.. not much rush :D I strolled by the AM stall but noticed that not much had changed since last year, so didn't really notice much. Here's the AM stall from last year.. See.. no change :D

Did you get any pics of the Infiniti Coupe concept?? Man.. the thing was amazing. Another one I loved was the Toyota Hybrid Supercar concept (in the basement-Michigan Hall).
My friend has those pics too.. Will get those pics up soon as I can.

ohhhh boy ohh boy...amazin pics for a long time..great work buddy...man i loved it out and out..especially that subaru rally version, ford's concept vehicle, fords

stunning and i have never seen a car mre stylish than this one by ford...that GT closely matches with its cousin GT 40..in many ways...man u made my

day..amzing pics..cant ask for more..