Team-BHP - PICS: Gemballa 550GT !!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   PICS: Gemballa 550GT !!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/10144-pics-gemballa-550gt.html)

Porsche 996 Gemballa tuned twin Turbo 550 GT..
apologies for the poor picture and the sun glare..

caught this modded Civic Hatch downtown Windsor ..
sorry about the poor shot ..the camera had night mode but i was too drunk to fix it ...

cheers

i cant believe no comments on a gemballa !!!

What to say? I'm jealous...

Saucy. Most people don't realise how lethally fast that car is.

is it 550 or 650? cuz i have heard of a 650 but didnt know there was a 550 as well..but at the same time i think it stupid..for the upgraded price which is always 2x of the original car..its just plain dumb..if you consider Kleemann SL55K costs 240k euros now thats crazi more expensive than a murcielago and it can only go against the murcielago in straight line for a short dist..i dont know i am not too enthused with such crazi pricing for the performance..

but surely they make the car look even better..

1day - if you look closely at the Gemballa stickering on the door panel you'll see 550GT ... its 550 GT Bi Turbo

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo_lover
i cant believe no comments on a gemballa !!!

Sorry, not familiar with gemballa. Do tell me. I looked up the gemballa website and from what it says there the kit consists of mostly cosmetic mods and some aerodynamic body mods. What is so special about that? But it looks like they do have engine and suspension mods not part of the kit.

yeah everything is seperate you buy engine and suspension mods if you are only interested in that and if you want more then the exterior and interior kit..

i dont know about special, but then how special is any tunner..

gemballa is as well known as hamman or RUF or Kleemann or Brabus..

They have a wild version of carrera GT i beleive..I dont know if someone got it done..but if I had the money I would have..

it costs like 1.8 mil and that is just the mods, you have to give your carrera gt with it.. ;) some bad haah! but the machine would be one of a kind and would look sick..!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day
yeah everything is seperate you buy engine and suspension mods if you are only interested in that and if you want more then the exterior and interior kit..

i dont know about special, but then how special is any tunner..

gemballa is as well known as hamman or RUF or Kleemann or Brabus..

They have a wild version of carrera GT i beleive..I dont know if someone got it done..but if I had the money I would have..

it costs like 1.8 mil and that is just the mods, you have to give your carrera gt with it.. ;) some bad haah! but the machine would be one of a kind and would look sick..!!

In that case, I'd love to give my Carrera GT to gemballa. Oh wait, I don't have one :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day

Is this the one u meant??

yes thats the one i am talking about..

RUF is insane ..all they pretty much use from Porsche is the body frame ..they as much as throw everything out that is Porsche...

very nice stuff..
price is another issue though.
does anyone remember the aftermarket tuners for the 'vette .. except for lingenfelter?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbr1000f
very nice stuff..
price is another issue though.
does anyone remember the aftermarket tuners for the 'vette .. except for lingenfelter?

Callaway being one...

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan
Callaway being one...

yes..the sledgehammer just came to mind..
i remember a couple of other famous tuners too.have the names at the tip of my tongue but they jst dont seem to come to my head :OT