Old 31st January 2006, 08:07   #16
Senior - BHPian

Here are pics of the Ferrari SUV concept

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...ht=Ferrari+SUV
Old 4th February 2006, 07:14   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
can you post it here, if you dont mind, i would love to see what an RR SUV might look like..the price range ofcourse couldnt have been the 330k mark, or were they thinking of putting it somewhere in the 200k mark, cuz i think a bentley suv would be 150-170k USD has to be higher than the Turbo S porsche has going on which can be configured to about 120-130k usd
Here is a copy of the sketch of the Bentley design I made in the summer of 2003. As can be seen, the original sketch was used to design this on Macromedia Flash. I simply used that software to get all the lines straight, and for it to appear neater. However, it actually took painstakingly long to perfect the design on Flash, so not all elements of the hand-drawn SUV are found. The printout has been shaded in pencil, and this is a photo of the actual printout:

Old 10th February 2006, 07:49   #18
Senior - BHPian

yes????

anyone?????
Old 10th February 2006, 09:08   #19
Senior - BHPian

Nice sketching man, although the SUV does appear a little long. The front end seems to have come off well.
Old 10th February 2006, 21:33   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by islero
Nice sketching man, although the SUV does appear a little long. The front end seems to have come off well.
I admit. However, it's done on Flash, so it's actually a more retarded version of the hand drawn original. Thanks.
Old 11th February 2006, 03:59   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan
yes????

anyone?????
The sketch looks good although there is a lot of room for improvement. I like the shading. I also like that you have included a lot of detail in your sketch. I don't like the wheels. I think you also need to work on getting the perspective right because some of the lines/shapes look distorted. The concept does draw heavily from your sketch. Good job.
Old 11th February 2006, 10:58   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsxei
The sketch looks good although there is a lot of room for improvement. I like the shading. I also like that you have included a lot of detail in your sketch. I don't like the wheels. I think you also need to work on getting the perspective right because some of the lines/shapes look distorted. The concept does draw heavily from your sketch. Good job.
Thanks. Yes, I got carried away as I replicated the design on Flash, but didn't bother perfecting important aspects such as the wheels, which have come out gawdy in this computerised version.

As for the concept, yes, quite similar.

Most Viewed