Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2011, 13:01   #76
BHPian

Re: 2012 BMW 1 Series revealed!

I find the front to be looking in line with BMW's current philosophy of 'angry stare'. The back looks too plain, much like a copy of VW Polo, quite bland.

Now, the question is if BMW wants to go down the volume segment in India or play in the exclusive ones. Bear in mind, premium hatches are yet to succeed in India. The well heeled prefer Sedans, and the ones looking for hatches gives the 'premium ones' a miss.
Old 10th September 2011, 17:41   #77
Senior - BHPian

Hello,

Yes I replied to the post before which I believe it was taken down, also was not given any PM on why so a mod please do help and if possible any way to retrieve my post and load it here?

vb-san,

Mini and it's variants will all come in due time but initially it will only be the cooper and it's variants all of which will create a new thread for in due course, currently plans are underway on if they should create new dealers / ask existing dealers to create new dealership or have a separate section for the Mini brand in existing dealerships.

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
Is that the one in which you had posted some of the future plans from BMW? I did post a question there yesterday (on the MINI). Looks like its off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
You did post some very useful information mate, that did get me really charged up, especially the Mini part!! But sadly the thread is missing today. The mods usually send a mail telling the reasons when they move or delete threads/posts. You may get one soon.
S350L-E240 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th October 2011, 11:39   #78
BHPian

Some shots of 1 series I have taken in BMW showroom Germany Munich.

2012 BMW 1 Series revealed!-img_5936.jpg

2012 BMW 1 Series revealed!-img_5939.jpg

2012 BMW 1 Series revealed!-img_5941.jpg
pawan_pullarwar is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed