Team-BHP - Wow now SUV ho toh aisi...boy this is s3xy!! :Q7 Nothelle
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Wow now SUV ho toh aisi...boy this is s3xy!! :Q7 Nothelle (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/10293-wow-now-suv-ho-toh-aisi-boy-s3xy-q7-nothelle.html)

This is beautiful..naahh this is gorgeous..After a techart cayenne I can say this thing rocks my boat..and you have to see the techart cayenne..those are just aaahhhhh!!

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Do make sure that you provide the references/original source for every piece of material that has been taken from another website/publication, to give credit to the original author.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

the Q7 will be launched shortly in India ..innit ??

yeah it should..it would be a little more than the A6, so about 50 odd for the 3.2L engine and about 65-70L for the 4.2L engine I believe..but what I want to know how much would this kit cost..cuz there is going to be no duty on this kit ;) or atleast you can bring one in without paying duty..pay duty for the Q7..

The Q7 will be launched in India in the second half of '06 most probably. Its a stunner and this kit makes it look even more hotter . I'm just in love with that new Audi grille

This car is hot as hell but it just has a station wagon feel to it thats putting me off .... Will Audi be producing this in India? or it will come as CBU?

The car looks good. IMO the only thing is that the back looks a little odd though. Looks like the backside of some hatchback. Mabe it will rub on to me if i keep seeing it.

Godspeed.

Alok.

hi

hey man have you seen the Opel Antara

if you think the Q7 is sexy then you will faint seeing the Antara

wow.... absolutely stunned.was expecting this radical from audi. isn't it also known as the Q7 Hybrid?

this car with these tyres is not usable on the road as the tyres will foul with the body

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman
this car with these tyres is not usable on the road as the tyres will foul with the body

hahahha exactly what was going on in my mind.im sure theyll modify it to a great extent if they plan on getting it here.with these low profile tyres hes going to have many damaged rims.with indian roads.

Wow!! Wow!!!
Really Pretty...
But do i smell Dodge somewhere in the front styling....
Ah!!! I am imagining again

Hmmm really mean looking beast. Probably has a turboharged supercharged 57 litre 55678 bhp mutha of an engine!!!!

I think it clearly states the website it was taken from...I dont think I need to provide it again..Look at the image..

an ugly suv from Audi.

in essence, a VW Touareg with a "Fast & Furious" style body kit snapped on and stamped with the Audi badge. (our resident VW expert - amit could confirm/deny this).

however, with the competitors having their own SUV's, Audi had to jump in the race sometime...

these manufacturers make successful expensive cars.. why do they fail with the SUV's...

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day
I think it clearly states the website it was taken from...I dont think I need to provide it again..Look at the image..

not much experience writing reports and making presentations, eh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aah78
an ugly suv fro:ZZZ: m Audi.

in essence, a VW Touareg with a "Fast & Furious" style body kit snapped on and stamped with the Audi badge. (our resident VW expert - amit could confirm/deny this).

however, with the competitors having their own SUV's, Audi had to jump in the race sometime...

these manufacturers make successful expensive cars.. why do they fail with the SUV's...

it your thought they failed..but in my opinion its a nice looking suburban SUV...and with this kit it gives it the Sport that most SUV are missing..

Quote:

not much experience writing reports and making presentations, eh?
You think?? :ZZZ:

I am not at work so i really am not going to be prim and proper, but it clearly shows in the picture where it was taken from...

and bud lighten up..