Team-BHP - Eye Candy!!! Ferrari meet at Hyde Park
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Eye Candy!!! Ferrari meet at Hyde Park (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/10857-eye-candy-ferrari-meet-hyde-park-2.html)

Can we have more candy ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
The red Ferrari is difficult to get but once you get it the candies are easy as ever. The Ferrari will cost less to maintain than the candies though :)

Speaking from experience Dippy ? or just a general observation ?

Lets concentrate on 4 wheels for christ's sake!!

BAD BOY! For the love of cars, befriend me! I'm a Londoner with an undying love for all things vroom...sigh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
The red Ferrari is difficult to get but once you get it the candies are easy as ever. The Ferrari will cost less to maintain than the candies though :)

well said dippy... about the candy... well it needs a lot of sucking up to unlike a ferrari....

and yeah if u ever ever get tired of your ferrari you can get another one.....rl:

All i can think in my mind is the roars of ferrari'z in that area... Just imagin guys how will it sound when you rev soo many ferraris at the same time...

If one ferrari road have made many jump off their chairs with the shanju's video... I just can't stop thinging about the same thing.

@ Bad 130Y- I am gonna be flying out to london tomo, can u let me know of any more event/supercar meets happening in the next 10 days? Thnx.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil
@ Bad 130Y- I am gonna be flying out to london tomo, can u let me know of any more event/supercar meets happening in the next 10 days? Thnx.

I dont think there is any event on the calender for the next 10 days but no doubt u will see loads of fezzas around central london. ur best bet is on a saturday afternoon go down kings road and just sit and watch how many ferraris go up and down kings road, no doubt u will see other cars such as lambos and Mc SLR. Good luck spotting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAD 130Y
I dont think there is any event on the calender for the next 10 days but no doubt u will see loads of fezzas around central london. ur best bet is on a saturday afternoon go down kings road and just sit and watch how many ferraris go up and down kings road, no doubt u will see other cars such as lambos and Mc SLR. Good luck spotting.

And don't forget a black 360 with BAD 130Y on the plates ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAD 130Y

Come on mate, that's not being a good host is it!! You should offer to take him around in your ride - a ride he won't forget for a while, what!!;)

Cheers....

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous
And don't forget a black 360 with BAD 130Y on the plates ;)

Isn't it a Ferrari F430? He must be havin both anyway :D

Sigh. I want a ride :(

I can't believe how desperate I sound. Italian beauties have that effect on me :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman
Come on mate, that's not being a good host is it!! You should offer to take him around in your ride - a ride he won't forget for a while, what!!;)

Cheers....

Actually yeah u right i should, im in HK at the moment, when u in london give me a call, if im back in london i will def take u for a ride on the weekend. I will email u my mobile number and if it rings international tone then u know im not back, other than that i will be more than happy to help a fellow BHP member.