Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2011, 13:48   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: Radical 2012 Range Rover revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
Wait a sec, check again. If i am not mistaken, the current Vogue is not available with the supercharged petrol engine.
Course it is. The Autobiography has it with a choice of the TDV8.
Old 7th October 2011, 14:40   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
Wait a sec, check again. If i am not mistaken, the current Vogue is not available with the supercharged petrol engine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Course it is. The Autobiography has it with a choice of the TDV8.
I don't know what're you guys talking about, but as far as I know, in the current line-up, the Vogue is available as SE (TDV8) and Supercharged. The Autobiography trim is available ONLY in the Supercharged version.
Old 7th October 2011, 16:52   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
I don't know what're you guys talking about, but as far as I know, in the current line-up, the Vogue is available as SE (TDV8) and Supercharged. The Autobiography trim is available ONLY in the Supercharged version.
Thats in India. I'm talking about other markets, there is a choice for the Autobiography too.
Old 10th October 2011, 14:06   #19
Senior - BHPian

The artists impression in CAR magazine shows a more evolutionary design rather than the photoshopped radical one in Autocar. From the test cars the design looks closer to the one in CAR.

Range Rover (2012)
Old 23rd February 2012, 14:21   #20
Senior - BHPian

Just learnt that the next gen aluminium platform for the RR will be a monocoque!! This will be a major departure for the RAnge Rover flagship. Heres a video of the next RR being belted around the Nurburgring:

Old 23rd February 2012, 14:58   #21
BHPian

The success of Evoque could lead to Rover losing the Boxy design. I personally think its much better since the Boxy design looks dated. As long as the driving dynamics remain the same, i am sure people wont mind if it looks better.

The road test pictures seem to have add-ons in the front to comouflage the design and i feel that the first picture does seem accurate. Only time will tell.

Its nice to see an Indian owned company (TATA) doing so well (thought i am not sure if TATA can take credit for Evoque etc but still)
Old 23rd February 2012, 15:13   #22
BHPian

Mod Note : Team-BHP's Range Rover Driving Report has been uploaded at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread.

So what is up with the rendering? It sure isnt the same car that is under camo in the spyshots.

I love the new design but like Platzdaturbo said, It would be great if RR offered the current model as a classic.
Personally i would get the car in the rendering. It is nice to read that RR is now focusing on the efficiency as well.
TATA is the best thing that has happened RR and Jaguar. They have the money aswell as their best interest, which was not necessarily the case with Ford or even BMW.

Last edited by GTO : 21st November 2012 at 14:15. Reason: Adding link to review thread
Closed Thread

Most Viewed