Team-BHP - Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/1138-ultimate-cop-cars-police-cars-around-world-27.html)

AUDI RS4 AVANT of the German Police hAS 530 HP, BUT WILL NOT CHASE ANYONE!

Quote:

That's because Germany's police force now has at its disposal an RS4 Avant scrambled by ABT Sportsline – a trainer specializing in Audi vehicles.

The campaign called "Tune it safe" was created to warn about the importance of performing vehicle tuning in a safe way – and that complies with German regulations. Hence comes the respected German customization company.

And ABT took the business seriously. It made the look of the station even more aggressive, with aerodynamic appendages, extractor and carbon fiber details, as well as larger exhaust outputs (102 mm in diameter).
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-abt_rs4r_police_tune_it_safe_20.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-abt_rs4r_police_tune_it_safe_8_1.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-abt_rs4r_police_tune_it_safe_9.jpg

Link

Living here. So, why not.

Dodge Charger:-
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-img_7342.png

Nissan Patrol Safari:-
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-img_7368.png

Mitsubishi Pajero:-
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-img_7539.jpg

Chevrolet Tahoe:-
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-img_7619.jpg
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-img_7542.jpg

GMC Yukon:-
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-vlcsnap2019110116h08m41s683.jpg

Ford Taurus:-
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-img_7615.jpg
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-img_7616.jpg

That bull bar is terrible. Leg chopper! Dreadful to see a police vehicle like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom (Post 4708057)
That bull bar is terrible. Leg chopper! Dreadful to see a police vehicle like this.

Cops might need to engage on a chase. So I guess that offers some kind of protection.

P.S: Something tells me that Kia looked at the Chevrolet Tahoe for inspiration (Seltos!).

Quote:

Guess it's American inspired. Just like USA, car chases are a big part in Arabian gulf countries, so they may have to equip likewise, unlike European(?), Indian cops who just radio the next checkpoint.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHelix0202 (Post 4708101)

P.S: Something tells me that Kia looked at the Chevrolet Tahoe for inspiration (Seltos!).

That could be alteast called as inspiration.

Checkout the GM SUVs - JDM WagonR design saga.:uncontrol

Glad to see some variety in Kuwaiti cop cars. In Saudi Arabia, they jumped straight from Caprice/Crown Victorias to Camry/E class(?) and SWB 2 door LC70s and Patrols.

While Qatar has just LCs and Patrol, with a few SWB LC70s and Patrols thrown in. Can't blame them, when desertscapes is a stone throw from any urban area.

Quote:

Agree, that is terrible from a pedestrian point of view, but such reinforced bull bars are meant for intentionally ramming during car chases to force the miscreants off the road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DicKy (Post 4708165)
That could be alteast called as inspiration.

Checkout the GM SUVs - JDM WagonR design saga.:uncontrol

I see what you mean.:eek:

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-screenshot_20191208123553__01.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-screenshot_20191208123639__01.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHelix0202 (Post 4708329)
I see what you mean.:eek:

Terribly :OT

Wait until you see the other two versions too.lol:
Cross posting my post in an older thread.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/inter...ml#post4139804

Thanks for the thoughts about the bull bars. I don't think it is acceptable, but it wouldn't do us any good to argue the point of bull bars on some other nation's cars, right?

:)

Back to Australia once again, and the state of Victoria this time.

Victoria Police are looking to replace their Holden Commodore V8 Highway Patrol cars with Mercedes wagons. This version of the wagon which is not available for public purchase, claims to do a 0-100kmph run in only 5.0 seconds, while sipping diesel, and AWD ensures greater grip and stability.

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-pic1.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-pic2.jpg

More details on here: Link

Skoda Octavia's with the Russian police force:

Quote:

the 1.8 liter turbocharged four-cylinder TSI settled into the 7-speed DSG. However, even the powerplant did not remain in its baseline state, but instead to an unusual factory finish that improves acceleration.
Quote:

Police Octavia manages to sprint to a hundred in 7.3 seconds, while its takeoff stops the limiter at 231 km / h
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-skoda_octavia_ruska_policie_2019_nove_foto_03.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-skoda_octavia_ruska_policie_2019_nove_foto_04.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-skoda_octavia_ruska_policie_2019_nove_foto_05.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-skoda_octavia_ruska_policie_2019_nove_foto_06.jpg

Link

Quote:

Those are very essential for two things as I've seen them in action in Kuwait;
a) Executing the PIT maneuver as I witnessed during a drug bust in front of Moon Gym in Jleeb, Kuwait back in 2012 I think?
b) Pushing disabled cars and trucks off to the emergency lane/shoulder to free up blocked lanes in a traffic accident sites. This is kinda common in Kuwait and Riyadh (where I'm based now).

Malaysian Police has officially adopted the Honda "Honda Civic Sedan" as their police car !

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-20200306_civic3.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-20200306_civic.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-20200306_civic1.jpg

Link

Skoda Kodiaq Goes From Family SUV To Police Dog Van!!

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-skodakodiaqdogvan.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-skodakodiaqqdogvan.jpg

Link

The Lexus LC500h gets inducted to the Japanese Police fleet.

Quote:

LC500h powertrain uses a hybrid system that combines a 3.5L V6 engine and an electric motor, and delivers a total system output of 359ps.
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-20200911_lc5001.jpg
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-20200911_lc500.jpg

The most expensive police car in the world is W Motors Lykan Hypersport owned by the Abu Dhabi police in the United Arab Emirates.

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-20190503_hypersport.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-20190503_hypersport2.jpg

Link