Team-BHP - Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/1138-ultimate-cop-cars-police-cars-around-world-9.html)

cop car from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia..

USA has produced some of the best interceptors from time to time. not even a beemer, lamborghini or a land rover can stand before these cars. here are some of the best interceptors from the United States.

1950 ford V8 police package
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-14.jpg
2007 ford crown victoria interceptor
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-11.jpg
1978 ford ltd interceptor
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-12.jpg
1983 ford mustang gl police car
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-13.jpg
1971 amc javeline
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-15.jpg
1978 plymouth fury
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-16.jpg
2007 chevy tahoe interceptor
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-17.jpg
2007 chevy impala interceptor
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-19.jpg
1996 chevy caprice interceptor.
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-18.jpg

these pictures are taken from the internet only.

Holland - Amsterdam
Clicked these photos when i was in Amsterdam on holiday. Horses only used in the morning just to go around the city centre.

VW Polo
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-police.jpg

Horse
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-police-amsterdam-horse.jpg

Here goes lot of some more Chinese cop cars.....

And here goes the last lot.....

i managed to click this pic of the POLICE LAMBO in London while i was studying there and visited the GUMBALL 3000 opening ceremony which started from PALL MALL road in Central London.

Also i spoke to the COP who was driving it and as per him, they have to go through a speical training to be able to drive this.

i also have heard some where that in addition to the police duties they use these super machines for transporting human organs meant for transplantation - social responsibilty by the pollice dude

Check out the Ultimate Indian Cop Car!!!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post1256394

Wow! I am a big fan of cop cars, too. Wonder how I missed out on this thread. Am especially fan of the ultimate American cop car- Ford Crown Victoria. Grown up seeing 'em in countless Hollywood thrillers. To me, that is the real cop car. Although they look like a barge-sedans but I heard they have enough punch to beat most cars.

The Lamborghinis are really cool. Our corpulent cops won't even fit behind the wheel of these Lambos. You have to be lean to lower yourself into the confines of the Lambo cockpit.

If our cops are given such exotics, they will be drafted for duty at the residence of Commissioners/IGs, ferrying their wives and kids to clubs, parties, schools etc. It will be the ultimate flash-toy for the top-brass at the cost of the exchequer. While the ordinary cops will be carrying out their duties in rickety Mahindras/Sumos/Qualises which start falling apart beyond 120 kph. I have seen most cop vehicles have dead batteries necessitating them to push start their cars. That is the state of our police. No wonder our cop's morale is so low. What more can we expect when they are poorly paid, poorly equipped, called names by superiors, dictated by politicians and blamed for everything by the media.

Here are some snaps clicked in the traffic meet in march 09 in Doha Qatar.

Got them through mail.

Might be OT, but some old police cars from "The Net".

1956 Ford New Jersey State Police car
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-1956fordnjstatepolicele.jpg

1961 Plymouth Fury Route 66 Highway Patrol
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-1961plymouthpolicecarle.jpg

An old Swedish police car from 1974
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-2487329640_b0fbb617a2.jpg

Dodge Coronet Police Car
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-dodge_coronet_police_car.jpg

These are truly the ultimate cop cars...but Lambo cop car beats all

Quote:

Originally Posted by shravan316 (Post 11012)
Hope Sonia import some of'em here!!!
Nice..

Who has the power and who runs the country is a Hot topic these days. I feel you wanted to say 'Hope the government imports some of them here'lol:
We have the solution:
Where the roads are well Built: Either they are 'some' Lucky Highways or 'some' crowded Cities else there are broken roads so how come they ever want a Lambo to catch some1 on such roads.

Quote:

Check out the Ultimate Indian Cop Car!!!
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post1256394 (Indian Police Cars)
Of course. Its an ultimate one: Parked in NO PARKING hehe.

A couple of dramatized wallpapers of Dodge Charger Police cars
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-1083_en_p_1024police_dodge_charger_lightening.jpg

Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-wallpaper_dodge_charger_police_1024.jpg

Ohio University Police
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-ohio-uni-police.jpg

Greenville Police
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-greenville-police.jpg

Auburn Police
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-auburn-police.jpg

Michigan State Police
Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world-michigan-state-police.jpg

Pics from "the net."

From the 2009 Auto Show at Chicago...