Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2012, 23:36   #1
BHPian

Nissan GT Academy 2012 opens: your Pro-racing career may starts here

To all my friends who ever dream of being a Pro-racing driver burning rubber on real racing circuit around the globe. For details, check here:

Introduction - GT Academy 2012 - gran-turismo.com

The 2012 Nissan PlayStation GT Academy has opened, giving anyone with a control pad and a dream another chance to following young gamer Jann Mardenborough into a real racing career. GT Academy is a project created by Nissan and PlayStation that grants wings to the dreams of Gran Turismo players. Gamers who prove their skill within the Academy programme may win the chance to become real racing drivers on real life circuits

Since its start in 2008, there have been four winners who have grabbed this golden ticket to racing. And all of them are achieving fabulous results at racing circuits today.

It's possibly the best competition ever giving you a chance of a life time if you are good performer on your gaming consoles.

If you're not aware already, the GT Academy is the online competition that allows anyone with a PS3 and an internet connection to have a go at becoming a real racing driver. It's based on Gran Turismo 5, though entrants don't need a copy of the game because the initial eight-step qualification challenge is a free download.

Entrants have eight weeks to take on the virtual track-based challenges, with the best competitors going on to the next round.

So friends, get ready for the track, atleast on your LCD screen if not on the real racing track

Let the game begin

Cheers,
Dharmesh

PS: I didn't see India among the region options on their website but as I was able to download on my PS3 in India, I think anyone can compete from any part of the world. Else they would have restricted the download itself.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks