Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2012, 18:38   #1
Senior - BHPian

A-Class AMG Almost out!

As we usher into a whole new Era for what Mercedes-Benz Stands for, the journey starts this September with the global sale of the new model A-Class, and also to give you a preview of the AMG model, Mercedes on the 45th Anniversary of AMG presents almost uncovered A-Class AMG Models,

Please understand this car has a huge importance as it will be launched in India! I have said this months ago but saying it again A-Class AMG is going to get a BIG BIG push in India.

Mercedes A-Class AMG

Also some wonderful pictures below

45 years of AMG

Yeah, Some will say it's Korean but then for them I guess lets just say Stuttgart is now a state of Korea, and boy do Koreans know how to live their lives!

Regards,
S350L-E240 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th June 2012, 20:25   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: A-Class AMG Almost out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S350L-E240 View Post

Yeah, Some will say it's Korean but then for them I guess lets just say Stuttgart is now a state of Korea, and boy do Koreans know how to live their lives!

Regards,
True true
Though i detest any of the MFA Mercs, have to like them as they hold the candle to Merc India's future plans and volume.
Old 15th June 2012, 21:07   #3
BHPian

Check this latest super cool video of the A-class

Old 16th June 2012, 01:20   #4
BHPian

That's great news!!!

What exactly is MB trying to achieve by launching the A class in India? Who are the prospective buyers that MB is targeting?

What would be the cost? 10-12 lakhs ex-showroom would sound very tempting for salaried class category
Old 16th June 2012, 08:08   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Bean View Post
That's great news!!!

What exactly is MB trying to achieve by launching the A class in India? Who are the prospective buyers that MB is targeting?

What would be the cost? 10-12 lakhs ex-showroom would sound very tempting for salaried class category
Mr Bean

I feel that mercedes benz is targetting a few specific customers who are interested in Hot hatches. And this would be surely another rich man's toy.

P.S. An A class at 10-12 lakhs! Ill nearly fall off my chair if mercedes launch A class at such a price

Most Viewed