Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2012, 09:54   #1
BHPian

Tesla Model X : The automobile of the future?

I believe this thread should go to the Sports car, minivan and SUV and off roading section because this vehicle is that good.

I used the word automobile in the subject line instead of a car specifically because its a Minivan, SUV and Sports car rolled into one.

Can you imagine a production stock minivan thats faster than a Porsche 911 with better range and lesser cost per mile over the life of the automobile.

Can you imagine an automobile with more space than a Honda Stretched Odyssey Minivan.

Can you imagine automobile with better offroading capability than a purpose built offroader.

Save up your money so that you can at least buy a second hand one in about 5 years time.

drpullockaran is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2014, 15:04   #2
BHPian

Re: Tesla Model X : The automobile of the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpullockaran View Post
I believe this thread should go to the Sports car, minivan and SUV and off roading section because this vehicle is that good.

I used the word automobile in the subject line instead of a car specifically because its a Minivan, SUV and Sports car rolled into one.

Can you imagine a production stock minivan thats faster than a Porsche 911 with better range and lesser cost per mile over the life of the automobile.

Can you imagine an automobile with more space than a Honda Stretched Odyssey Minivan.

Can you imagine automobile with better offroading capability than a purpose built offroader.

Save up your money so that you can at least buy a second hand one in about 5 years time.

Tesla Model X official reveal - YouTube

Superb stuff by Tesla!

It is indeed the future, if Tesla manages to deliver Model X like they have showcased it here and if it offers what the Model S has as a sedan.

One and a half years have passed and Elon Musk says that they have ramped up production of Model S to 400 units a week compared to the 600 units per year that they did for their first model, the roadster.

Thanks for sharing!!!
Old 12th March 2015, 21:31   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Tesla Model X : The automobile of the future?

2017 Tesla Model X Production-Ready Prototype Spied on I-280 in Palo Alto - US

Tesla Model X : The automobile of the future?-2017teslamodelxproductionreadyprototypespiedoni280inpaloalto931947.jpg

Quote:
However, the purpoted 691 HP / 687 lb-ft (931 Nm) powertrain of the Model X 85 kWh Performance is even more impressive.According to the rumor mill’s spews and more or less official reports, expect the 2017 Tesla Model X to weight about 10 percent more than a Model S with similar powertrain specifications. To boot, the all-wheel drive-enhanced electric CUV is reportedly going to share some 60 percent of its bits with the D-spec Model S. "Early 2016" is the "delivery estimate for new reservations
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/20...to-93194.html#
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks