Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2012, 20:05   #1
BHPian

Behold yon BHPians! Zonda R Evo is coming!

Oh My Gawd!

2012 Goodwood festival of Speed is just around the corner with a few planned supercar launches! The first would be Bentley Continental GT Speed. But, The most spectacular and worth-watching would be the Successor of Pagani Zonda R and that would be Zonda R Evo, Yes! The EVO.

The new supercar will be powered by the same V12 AMG engine, but with an increase in output to more than 760 HP. Pagani will also be working on improving its weight distribution and will offer some aerodynamic enhancements to the bodywork. These improvements will increase the supercar’s top speed to more than the current 217 mph, while the 0 to 60 mph sprint will be made in less than 2.7 seconds.

Posting pics of the same

I request to keep this thread updated till 29th June, when the car would make it's official debut!

Keep revvin'
S@ndy
Attached Thumbnails
Behold yon BHPians! Zonda R Evo is coming!-images.jpg  

Behold yon BHPians! Zonda R Evo is coming!-images-1.jpg  

Behold yon BHPians! Zonda R Evo is coming!-paganizondarevo3_600x0w.jpg  

Last edited by S@ndy : 26th June 2012 at 20:07.
Old 1st July 2012, 06:50   #2
BHPian

Re: Behold yon BHPians! Zonda R Evo is coming!

clarkson did mention this when he had reviewed the R. To the best of my knowledge this will be a street legal version. add to that the fact that Pagani will only make the evo in limited numbers, this will definitely go on to be an exotic demanding huge premiums.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks