Team-BHP - Ferrari SP Arya - Indian orders Special Project Fezza!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Ferrari SP Arya - Indian orders Special Project Fezza! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/125701-ferrari-sp-arya-indian-orders-special-project-fezza.html)

Dubai-based Indian businessman, Cheerag Arya orders the next Special Project Ferrari after Eric Clapton's SP12.

The car is to be based on a 599 GTO and would be called Ferrari SP Arya.

Cheerag Arya's current Fezza collection consists of a Daytona, F40, Enzo, 599XX, 599 GTO, SA Aperta, F430 etc :thumbs up

If the end product looks anything like the rendering, it'd be one heck of a looker!

Source
Ferrari SP Arya - Indian orders Special Project Fezza!-7329651321333940707.jpg

Ferrari SP Arya - Indian orders Special Project Fezza!-571819367505103271.jpg

Couple of renderings of the SP Arya from GTspirit.com :thumbs up

Good to see an Indian commissioning a Special Project Ferrari, that too in my most fav 599 GTO. But looks like the headlamp got the 456 treatment.

About time Indians make their mark in automotive scene. But don't you guys feel that this car is just a 599XX with a F12 body kit, something on the lines on SPA EPC would have been great, nevertheless a good effort.

Is this the guy that entered the gumball rally a while ago with an SLR(think indian tri-color was the paintjob theme).

Quote:

Originally Posted by D33-PAC (Post 2886986)
Is this the guy that entered the gumball rally a while ago with an SLR(think indian tri-color was the paintjob theme).

I don't think so. The SLR belongs to a dubai based jeweller. He took part in this year's cannonball run also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagu (Post 2886927)
About time Indians make their mark in automotive scene. But don't you guys feel that this car is just a 599XX with a F12 body kit, something on the lines on SPA EPC would have been great, nevertheless a good effort.

This is just a rendering based on the 599xx. knowing Cheerag he would have chossen something unique.

Quote:

He is not a gumball rally guy and knowing his taste he is not a SLR guy.

Its hard not to go overboard with design in a special project.

But they have exercised restraint here and the rendering looks good. :thumbs up Hope the final product looks the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagu (Post 2887175)
I don't think so. The SLR belongs to a dubai based jeweller. He took part in this year's cannonball run also.

Are you sure he was a jeweller?

Some pics of Cheerag's 599XX :thumbs up

Pics are those I had in my archives for a while and was from Forum du Cavallino, but the site presently seems to be off, hence couldn't provide the source link.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 2888532)
Are you sure he was a jeweller?

Definitely not the SLR tricolour Gumball dude. The SLR person's surname begins with an H to help a bit with the matter. Amongst many things, they are involved heavily with construction.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 2889780)
Definitely not the SLR tricolour Gumball dude. The SLR person's surname begins with an H to help a bit with the matter. Amongst many things, they are involved heavily with construction.

I don't understand why everyone is being so secretive about who he is when there are a tonne of websites that list the names of Gumball participants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 2890091)
I don't understand why everyone is being so secretive about who he is when there are a tonne of websites that list the names of Gumball participants.

Not really being secretive - just don't want to take my chances with the risk of receiving an infraction for disclosing names on this forum. If the name is publicly available, then sweet - it shouldn't be very difficult for those who wish to know who he is, to know just that: who he is.

Update:: Yes, it's happening.

SP Arya's patent images leaked :)

Source

Ferrari SP Arya - Indian orders Special Project Fezza!-217.jpg

Ferrari SP Arya - Indian orders Special Project Fezza!-127.jpg

Ferrari SP Arya - Indian orders Special Project Fezza!-413.jpg

Ferrari SP Arya - Indian orders Special Project Fezza!-511.jpg

Ferrari SP Arya - Indian orders Special Project Fezza!-68.jpg