Team-BHP - Gumball Rally Start Line London
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Gumball Rally Start Line London (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/12852-gumball-rally-start-line-london.html)

Moderator Note: Please use the thumbnail option while uploading images larger than 640x480.

Look like awsome pics BAD130 ! could they be spaced on sperate lines please ! thumbnails would be best !

safe,
ash.

thanks for the pics bad boy. are you participating?
i am guessing that the wacky paint jobs are stick-on sort of things. it that right.
edit: realized that they were stickers but what of the E or CLK in the backgroung of the first pic and the cow like gallardo?

Wohoa !!! id rather buy myself a new 2005 PORSCHE Boxster 2.7 !!!

The entry fee per vehicle based on two persons in the vehicle is set to £40,000 GBP for new Gumballers, and £30,000 for previous Gumballers. Additional passengers or co-drivers pay a fee of £10,000 GBP per person.

lolz,
ash

Hey Bad boy, thumbnails would have been easier dude... nevertheless nice pics there. Have lots of vids of Gumball 3000... one event i would like to be part off.

what the hell do you pay for?? what do you get in return?

1DAy ... the entry fee includes accommodation in the most amazing 5-star hotels each night, including the night of registration (Sunday 30th April) throughout the week, until (and including) Monday 8th May. This includes all breakfasts, lunches and dinners, as well as several wild parties. Throughout the week all drivers and co-drivers will share Deluxe double/twin rooms to accommodate two people. The fee also includes transfers by private Jumbo's and the cars by cargo planes from Belgrade (Serbia) to Malaysia and from Bangkok (Thailand) to Salt Lake City.

The event is more of a publicity stunt for the page 6 people (like page 3 in india) they all have super cars and hardly give a damn the cost involved plus many of them get some companies to sponsor them with the company logos and sticker on their cars as the race is shown on Channel 4 (the national TV channel in UK) in the end of may.

Cheers,
ash

Remember in Gumball 3000 - 2005 there was a desi bloke (name withheld) who drove the Lamborghini Murcielago who was busted at 194mph before he'd got out of the UK. That car was impounded, so he took his Mercedes round the rest of the route, till he blew that up in Italy. He then had his Lambo disempounded and brought to Italy, where hours later he completely wrote it off and had to hitch hike the rest of the way to Monaco.

He is participating again this time in a 2005 McLaren Mercedes SLR !!! :Shockked:

Another desi Manish Patel - Actor, Writer & Director (i never heard of him) in a 2003 Porsche C4s as Team 61. Pic followed :

njoi,
ash

OMG so much happening !!!

Today morning .. 3 teams arrested in Germany !!
Ford GT, The Ferrari 612 and Ferrari 360 impounded !

and later today morning ..

Dodge Viper Crashed

you can get live update of Gumball 3000 2006 from
http://www.gumball-3000.com/rally/ca.../gumball-2006/
[the website is going very slow due to the huge amount of traffic]

cheers,
ash.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ash_edged
1DAy ... the entry fee includes accommodation in the most amazing 5-star hotels each night, including the night of registration (Sunday 30th April) throughout the week, until (and including) Monday 8th May. This includes all breakfasts, lunches and dinners, as well as several wild parties. Throughout the week all drivers and co-drivers will share Deluxe double/twin rooms to accommodate two people. The fee also includes transfers by private Jumbo's and the cars by cargo planes from Belgrade (Serbia) to Malaysia and from Bangkok (Thailand) to Salt Lake City.

The event is more of a publicity stunt for the page 6 people (like page 3 in india) they all have super cars and hardly give a damn the cost involved plus many of them get some companies to sponsor them with the company logos and sticker on their cars as the race is shown on Channel 4 (the national TV channel in UK) in the end of may.

Cheers,
ash

aah makes sense.. :)

then i wouldnt mind getting into it someday .. :) given if i ever make that kind of money ;)

btw these indian guys and few other foriengers bring their cars from their respective countries or rent? or buy them for the race?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day
aah makes sense.. :)

then i wouldnt mind getting into it someday .. :) given if i ever make that kind of money ;)

btw these indian guys and few other foriengers bring their cars from their respective countries or rent? or buy them for the race?

Most of them are Britsih or Americans as the race started in Britain and will finish in US. Both the desi participants are British so for them its like in house rally. BAD 13OY might have some info on them as he was there today and has even participated in it and one of them sachin patel (british asian) is participating 2nd or 3rd time i guess.

There are couple of cars like from Duabi and European Union

Like this Lambo is from UAE

njoi,
ash

Wow ash thats a lot of info that you have.... indian participating with Lambo, Merc and his SLR ??? writing off his Lambo .... great...

I thought this time may be the Gumball would pass from San Francisco but my thoughts went in vain :(

Quote:

Reports of a gumballer in prison. We are with the prince who is on the phone trying to help. Caught at 170 mph
What are these guys doing!

Src = http://www.gumball-3000.com/rally/20...ler-in-prison/

Man this is the BEST EVER RALLY I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! WHAT FUN HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note From Moderator - Please do not post in all bold text