Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2006, 17:58   #16
F50
Senior - BHPian

The F50 is not the stock F50 its a Koenig Ferrari F50, 828 + bhp , twin turbo and costs $150,000+ more then the normal one
Old 4th May 2006, 18:01   #17
BHPian

Definately impressive garage.... BUT it's definately not the best garage in America for sure, consider this... John Trovolta has a Boeing 747 in his garage!!! and that is just one example...
Old 4th May 2006, 20:55   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPilot
Definately impressive garage.... BUT it's definately not the best garage in America for sure, consider this... John Trovolta has a Boeing 747 in his garage!!! and that is just one example...
But do you think a Boeing 747 would matter to an auto enthusiaist like you and me???????

That is definately what wet dreams are made of!!!!!!!
Old 4th May 2006, 21:22   #19
Senior - BHPian

wow, damn nice garage...

surely enough he is a car freak...considering with multi million dollar car he also has the Chevy 2006 Z06..shows what the Z06 really is...
Old 4th May 2006, 22:04   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
Boy o Boy, that is some eye candy for the morning. With a garage like that, God just has to be your best friend.

GTO
With those kinda cars...'You Are God'
Old 4th May 2006, 23:08   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund
But do you think a Boeing 747 would matter to an auto enthusiaist like you and me???????
This is probably off topic... dont intend to hijack the thread but here is my response...

If you are just a "car" fan then yes it would not matter but if you a fan of the mechanics and machines that go into building these babies then it is one heck of a machine to own... and I love machines... bigger the better, in terms of speed 1000+ km/hr who wouldnt want this ... he also has a 1.4 mile runway close to the backyard in his property... and the price tag of this machine was around $84 mil woooo...

You must have heard the ROAR of a 747 take off from the airport... now image that close to your backyard (for many that would be too loud but it would be music to my ears)... cheers

Last edited by DaPilot : 4th May 2006 at 23:09.
Old 5th May 2006, 00:30   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPilot
This is probably off topic... dont intend to hijack the thread but here is my response...

If you are just a "car" fan then yes it would not matter but if you a fan of the mechanics and machines that go into building these babies then it is one heck of a machine to own... and I love machines... bigger the better, in terms of speed 1000+ km/hr who wouldnt want this ... he also has a 1.4 mile runway close to the backyard in his property... and the price tag of this machine was around $84 mil woooo...

You must have heard the ROAR of a 747 take off from the airport... now image that close to your backyard (for many that would be too loud but it would be music to my ears)... cheers

Btw he owns a 707 and not a 747...

747 wouldnt fit in his house...a 747 is humungous compared to a 707 that he has..

Edit:He could also own a 727, but i am sure i read he had a 707, but this for sure is not a 747..i am in love with planes as well and no way will you get a 747 in 84 mil..
Old 5th May 2006, 00:46   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
Btw he owns a 707 and not a 747...

747 wouldnt fit in his house...a 747 is humungous compared to a 707 that he has..

Edit:He could also own a 727, but i am sure i read he had a 707, but this for sure is not a 747..i am in love with planes as well and no way will you get a 747 in 84 mil..
747 it is... it was in news around 2002, here is one of the links... and you are right he also owned a 707 but always wanted to upgrade.

http://www.aero-news.net/columns/leg...6d6f&Dynamic=1
Old 5th May 2006, 09:16   #24
BHPian

Good find ashok... Btw who is the owner man.

Its makes me that what the garage of Sultan of Brunai would look like.
Why no good pics of his garage. I've been checkin the new since sooooo long but no luck on those. Just for the records "Sultan of Brunai" has got some 5000 Cars in his garage.
Old 5th May 2006, 13:38   #25
BHPian

http://www.supercars.net/Gallery?cmd...gID=195&pgID=1

here's the link for some of sultan of brueni's collection
Old 16th April 2012, 17:19   #26
Senior - BHPian

Best garage in US?

!

Watch

Underground's 6000sq ft
The elevator is 5mil $
Has over 100 plus bikes; unused/unregistered.
Old 17th April 2012, 22:42   #27
BHPian

Re: The best garage in America

The only eyesore in his underground garage is the vehicles he has in them. I was hoping to see some million $ vehicles befitting the cost of creating the awesome garage...instead I see common commuter vehicles parked in
NinadJoshi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2012, 02:25   #28
BHPian

Whats up with this guy! He has an amazing collection of bikes but I would say mediocre cars sitting in a million dollar garage underneath. I was either expecting classic collection or the complete range. Its like you having a Maruti engine in a Aventador body.
Old 18th April 2012, 14:37   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Million Dollar Rooms 106 Subterranean Garage - YouTube!

Watch

Underground's 6000sq ft
The elevator is 5mil $
Has over 100 plus bikes; unused/unregistered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinadJoshi View Post
The only eyesore in his underground garage is the vehicles he has in them. I was hoping to see some million $ vehicles befitting the cost of creating the awesome garage...instead I see common commuter vehicles parked in
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER_SRT View Post
Whats up with this guy! He has an amazing collection of bikes but I would say mediocre cars sitting in a million dollar garage underneath. I was either expecting classic collection or the complete range. Its like you having a Maruti engine in a Aventador body.
Some digging on google by a fellow tbhpian revealed some stories about this house.

Attached is the pic of his actual collection that was moved before filming began.

O.T.: If you or any other guys want to buy this property with Gigantor at Lake Tahoe, then its up for grabs at $50M.
Also, Mr. Tom Gonzales Sr. is under IRS scanner for scams & that the reason why his property is up for sale, to avoid going to prison.

"
From Commerce One to Commerce None
The Internal Revenue Service says Thomas Gonzales Sr. used a sham tax shelter to shield gains of $350 million from what looks like astute selling of family shares in Commerce One, a symbol of the dot-com boom and bust. Gonzales, of Incline Village, Nev., is in U.S. Tax Court fighting an $80 million bill. Touting business-to-business software, Commerce One shares rose 3,834% between the July 1999 initial offering and March 2000. Gonzales, whose since-deceased son was a company cofounder, himself had been an executive vice president. He left in 1998 but, a prospectus says, retained an unspecified holding. The IRS says Gonzales offset a $347 million gain in 2000 and another $3 million in 2001. The firm flamed out, and its assets were sold after a 2004 bankruptcy. The feds say the shelter--sold by now-tarnished KPMG--improperly inflated the investment's tax basis. Gonzales' lawyer had no comment. --Janet Novack and William P. Barrett
Source :http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2005/1114/046.html

More info here also : http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...133847141.html
Attached Thumbnails
The best garage in America-ublf.jpg  

Last edited by h@r$h@l : 18th April 2012 at 14:39.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks