Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2013, 10:11   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Teaser - New Suzuki sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeomidhun View Post
Source: http://indianautosblog.com/2013/03/s...tor-show-69920

This teaser is headed for Shanghai auto show. Is it the sedan version of 2013 sx4, or an all new sedan? Any chance for this to come to India?
I don't want you to think this itself is the upcoming Suzuki sedan, For this is clearly a concept and not a production version of this possible future sedan. However, If the design cues are anything to go by I am quite interested in it as well. So much better than the dreary SX4 of today.
Old 1st April 2013, 15:04   #17
Senior - BHPian

I believe this will be a stunner I mean look at all the latest offerings from Suzuki: when the new grand vitara first came out it was a looker apart from sharing its interiors with the sx4, it turned heads everywhere, new swift as an evolutionary design, is very sexy especially in blue, the kizashi it scares me how people chase me down in traffic to look at it, that new s-cross certainly looks good especially with that grille which manages to pull off chrome in a less gaudy manner if people would just cut Suzuki some slack and stop acting like they aren't capable enough or don't already make good cars (remember that their indian operations: the stupid limited editions, have maruti written all across it) then they would all be as excited by this new concept. I mean if this is the preview and they promise an unveiling in just about a month's time it can't look very different can it?
Old 1st April 2013, 16:58   #18
BANNED

Source: http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2013/4/1...e-Car-7713663/

"The Japanese carmaker is plotting a dramatic return to the US with a high-powered muscle car."

"It will boast a low and wide stance and styling similar to the Kizashi sedan but pushed to the limits for a more aggressive design."

Is it the same car, or one more car in the offering? Or is it just an April 'fooling'?
Old 1st April 2013, 17:29   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeomidhun View Post
Source: http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2013/4/1...e-Car-7713663/

"The Japanese carmaker is plotting a dramatic return to the US with a high-powered muscle car."

"It will boast a low and wide stance and styling similar to the Kizashi sedan but pushed to the limits for a more aggressive design."

Is it the same car, or one more car in the offering? Or is it just an April 'fooling'?
Lol they filed for bankruptcy, building a muscle car (something that might be popular only in one or two markets) is just crazy so it probably is an april fools joke or its just a bunch of silly yanks :P
Old 1st April 2013, 17:36   #20
Senior - BHPian

Looks good, although at-least in Indian market i do not think looks were really a problem with Suzuki launching high end cars. For example Kizashi looked awesome, what failed it was not the quality or the looks.

It failed because of half-hearted approach of Maruti/Suzuki, and that resulted it being expensive, with customers believing that there would be problems supporting this model maintenance.

If they want to succeed in Indian market (and they know this better than the rest), they got to go full steam ahead, with all the right investments and noises.
Old 2nd April 2013, 00:38   #21
Senior - BHPian

I am hoping that with these new products coming up from Suzuki, that they will chuck all the old stuff out (estillo, versa etc) and develop more accessories for their new generation of cars :P I mean I walk in and they have a million products for an alto 800 but nothing other than mats and splash guards (which need to be ordered) for a Kizashi and I suppose that's the case with the grand vitara too
Old 20th April 2013, 21:35   #22
BANNED

Suzuki Authentics concept is released in China.
Attached Thumbnails
Teaser - New Suzuki sedan-suzukiauthentics1600x450.jpg  

Teaser - New Suzuki sedan-suzukiauthentics4600x450.jpg  

Teaser - New Suzuki sedan-suzukiauthenticsconcept.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks