Team-BHP - Hot Cars from the US of A
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Hot Cars from the US of A (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/14120-hot-cars-us.html)

Hi,

Some car snaps from my trip to the US

Corvette/s at the GM HQ in Detroit

The Shark Corvette

Limo's

Missed taking the snap of a Hummer Limo (yes a Hummer Limo @ Las Vegas)

Multi-Cycle's with some nice babes

Cycle Rickshaw @ Times Square NY lol:

Hummer H2 @ Times Square

Nice Pics.
Black Hummer And White Limo Looks Cool.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Whoa!!! You got to see the Mako Shark!! Awesome!!!

Acura - Honda's Premium model

Red Hummer

Lambo 1

Lambo 2

Lambo 3

and finally the Hummer H2 Limo

Quote:

Originally Posted by anarchist

Acura - Honda's Premium model

Lovely pics dude. BTW that's not an Acura that's an Infiniti G35. Infiniti is the upmarket brand of Nissan and this car is based on the 350Z platform and uses the same chassis & running gear. Only the styling is different inside & out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava
Lovely pics dude. BTW that's not an Acura that's an Infiniti G35. Infiniti is the upmarket brand of Nissan and this car is based on the 350Z platform and uses the same chassis & running gear. Only the styling is different inside & out.

agree:

Its the Nissan Skyline as sold in Japan.(in US G35 Coupe)

dont confuse this with the GTR, thats a different model from now on...

This is a perfect machine for the price..even a 3 series coupe cant come close..

Quote:

Spot on. Whatevers sold in Japan as the skyline is sold in the US and Canada as the Infiniti G35.
Love the stretch Hummer Limo.

Quote:

Yeh you are right my mistake :Frustrati I really love these cars the way the look inside out....

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day
agree:

Its the Nissan Skyline as sold in Japan.(in US G35 Coupe)

dont confuse this with the GTR, thats a different model from now on...

This is a perfect machine for the price..even a 3 series coupe cant come close..

I know about the GTR being a different model. And when the new one's launched in 2007 it's going to be called only GT-R no skyline this time.

here are my friends and I

more

whatcanthisbe - Where in US is this? What else do you own? I know you have an E240 here but anything exotic??

Quote:

whatcanthisbe - Where in US is this? What else do you own? I know you have an E240 here but anything exotic??

naah man just this stuff, This was in Northern NJ
just a run of the mill e46

getting a tint after the accident

Lights on