Team-BHP - Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/141268-limited-edition-hypercars-supercars.html)

I have been fortunate to have access to some really rare cars in Europe, to shoot and write about for my blog. Here are some of the limited edition cars I have shot so far, hope you enjoy the photos. Starting with the Pagani Zonda HH in Marbella.

WOW! 1 of 1, nice start Jay! Look forward to more, do provide details of your blog as well.

Cheers!

You lucky soul :D

I hope you have taken pics of some exotic and rare motorbikes as well. I do see a cafe racer in the background of your first pic along with a Ferrari.

Lovely blue shade on the Zonda. Look at those pedals :thumbs up

:Cheering: You are one lucky bugger my friend, would love to hear your experience in shooting them with camera & being soo close to such rare beauties.

Man I am feeling jealous already, post up more man dont make us wait now.

Thanks for the kind words guys :) There are more to come. Here are a few photos from the Parade des Pilotes du Mans (Supercar Parade) during LeMans 2013. It's a pity it rained that day, and cloudy weather prevailed before. The cynosure was Peter Saywell's collection, the custom-built Pagani Zonda PS (in its second form) & Koenigsegg Agera R. Didn't hang around for long after the 918 Spyder was unloaded, had to catch a train. The 911 GT1 was on display at the Michelin stand at the 24h circuit.

Bugatti has unveiled its second Bugatti Legends car ahead of the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show.

This is the second vehicle in this six-part edition pays tribute to Jean Bugatti, son of the company founder and creator of the Type 57SC Atlantic.
Production of the second model is strictly limited to a run of three vehicles, as it was with the first in the Bugatti Legend series

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-main.jpg

Finished entirely in black carbon fiber, the grille surround and EB badges are made of platinum, a first for Bugatti.
The black exterior, even with the use of a precious metal, is much more subdued than what we've grown used to with special edition Bugattis. Sporting a set of diamond cut, twin five-spoke wheels, the Legend Jean Bugatti features the designers signature in Arctic Gray on the gas and oil caps.

Following the inspiration of Bugatti's personal Type 57SC, the Veyron has a two-tone, brown-on-beige cabin, with what might be the coolest door inserts we've ever laid eyes on. Stitched into the leather is the silhouette of a Type 57SC. It is positively striking. Another nod to La Voiture Noire is the rosewood shifter, which so far as we know, is the sole piece of wood on this Veyron. The rest of the cabin looks bathed in what we imagine is some very, very fine leather.

Like the Grand Sport Vitesse Legend Jean-Pierre Wimille that debuted at Pebble, the "Legend Jean Bugatti" limited to just three models, with each retailing for 2.28 million euro, or just a hair over $3 million.

If you are interested please see this, taken from the thread: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/beyond...orders-5.html;

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlosdeville (Post 2441077)
Here is one of my favorite photos, showing Jean Bugatti (son of Ettore) standing next to the prettiest of the Royales, the Esder's car. Interestingly I read that it was ordered new without headlights. What proportions!

Attachment 581566

Now, some more pictures of this beast.

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-newbugattivitesselegendjeanbugatti4.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-l.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-int.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-sign.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-steer.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-top.jpg

Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/09/b...nkfurt-reveal/

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarathlal (Post 3232777)
Bugatti has unveiled its second Bugatti Legends car ahead of the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show.

Like the Grand Sport Vitesse Legend Jean-Pierre Wimille that debuted at Pebble, the "Legend Jean Bugatti" limited to just three models, with each retailing for 2.28 million euro, or just a hair over $3 /[/url]

What a beauty. I always wanted to see bugatti in carbon black, and here it is. This may not even see india in its life. 3 million euro is almost 25 crores, and if someone decides to import it may go upto 50Crs.!!! Bugatti being the fastest car in production, what would be it's mileage. I'm just curious.

Leaving a few exceptions, I never really liked the dual-colour combinations on the Bugatti. I always like a single color over the entire vehicle's body.
And this is it, looks just beautiful in that black.

I wonder, are there any previous version Bugattis in India really ?

-Bhargav

Quote:

Originally Posted by harishpr (Post 3232805)
What a beauty. I always wanted to see bugatti in carbon black, and here it is. This may not even see india in its life. 3 million euro is almost 25 crores, and if someone decides to import it may go upto 50Crs.!!! Bugatti being the fastest car in production, what would be it's mileage. I'm just curious.

Hey Harish,
+1 to the black bugatti as you said.

I don't think a person capable of buying bugatti would mind its mileage, but it is around 10 -15 miles per gallon. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octane_Power (Post 3232814)
Leaving a few exceptions, I never really liked the dual-colour combinations on the Bugatti. I always like a single color over the entire vehicle's body.
And this is it, looks just beautiful in that black.

I wonder, are there any previous version Bugattis in India really ?

-Bhargav

Hey Bhargav,

I second your opinion on the color combinations. This works well for bugatti IMO.

I have read of a bugatti spotted at hyderabad. There is a video in the youtube of the same. But not a 100% sure whether its come to stay in India.

A few Veyrons I have seen in Paris. Barring one, they are all special in a way.

- Centennaire Chrome Blue
- Grandsport L'Or Blanc (my absolute fave)
- 16.4 Coupe
- Supersport
- Grandsport Vitesse

I had a shoot at the Koenigsegg factory in Angelholm, Sweden a couple of days ago for my blog. 2 epic days spent in hypercar heaven to say the least. Did an interview with Christian von Koenigsegg, a man so humble, jolly and insightful. A souvenir of the whole thing in Agera #1.

Lamborghini is unveiling the Huracán STO SC 10° Anniversario, to celebrate 10th year anniversary of the Huracán.

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-cover_dw.jpg

Source: https://www.lamborghini.com

And now some drool worthy pic :loveit

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-s1.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-s2.jpeg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-s8.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-s6.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-s7.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-s10.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-s4.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-s3.jpg

Limited Edition Hypercars & Supercars-s12.jpg