Team-BHP - First LP640 goes down...Only 299 remain!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   First LP640 goes down...Only 299 remain!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/14470-first-lp640-goes-down-only-299-remain.html)

According to witnesses, the Lamborghini lost control and crashed into a tree after attempting to pass another vehicle. The car burst into flames - the driver had to be flown to a nearby hospital after suffering severe burns. The Lamborghini was on its way to a press event at the time of the accident.

Ironically this happened near the factory.

Lost control?:Shockked:

Are they sure of it?

There are numerous incidences of Lambo Murci bursting into flames..i dont know y...some very major design flaw..

plus I didnt know that LP640 was a special edition! may be for this year and next year onwards the regular Murcielago will be the exact same thing and be no price diff or a slight price diff then..just like the Gallardo SE and 2006 Gallardo..

Right now its 15k GBP more than the regular one..

Lambo are burning them selves without thoroughly testing their products..

Even fiat in India offers Fire precention system in Their cars. LOL

And this is the 2nd LP640 crash, so according to that its 298 left :(

If these fools keep doing this, how will I ever get a piece :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day
There are numerous incidences of Lambo Murci bursting into flames..i dont know y...some very major design flaw..

I think you are thinking of the Lambo Miura, not the Murci. As a Lambo fan though I'll say : Blame the driver lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranjan united
I think you are thinking of the Lambo Miura, not the Murci. As a Lambo fan though I'll say : Blame the driver lol:

Ofcourse not! I am not a fan of old cars, so hardly care for them..I know when I say murcielago I mean murcielago..

I had seen many photos of the car catching fire..

Quote:

And this is the 2nd LP640 crash, so according to that its 298 left :(

If these fools keep doing this, how will I ever get a piece :p

Good to know you're keeping abreast. I was going to point out the 2nd crash...well, actually, the first. It was a pre-production LP640...crash occurred about 4 months back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan
Good to know you're keeping abreast. I was going to point out the 2nd crash...well, actually, the first. It was a pre-production LP640...crash occurred about 4 months back.

always!! :D

anyhow even this wouldnt count, this was not a customer car just like the prev crash, so we still have 300 of these :), fheeww!! now I have a chance

Quote:

always!! :D

anyhow even this wouldnt count, this was not a customer car just like the prev crash, so we still have 300 of these :), fheeww!! now I have a chance lol:

Haha...but the dang burning issues with these Lambos is insane.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranjan united

You are taking about the Bob Wallace Miura Jota? The only example of that car ever made burst into flames after an over-enthusiastic tester crashed it when driving on a track.....

Yeah, I have seena website which condemns the Murcielago as a dangerous car: it was started by this ex-murcie owner who had many problems with his car, and when he crashed it, it burst into flames......

I'm scared of buying my Murci now. More so since both crashes are pre-production, and both cars had experienced test drivers at the wheel.

Dang, maybe I'll have to buy a Ferrari after all.

Eeep!!! Anyone bothered about the condition of the poor driver??! Lol... Akshay, ferrari? Did you know you have the potential to become my best friend?! :D

Godspeed.

Alok

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
I'm scared of buying my Murci now. More so since both crashes are pre-production, and both cars had experienced test drivers at the wheel.

Dang, maybe I'll have to buy a Ferrari after all.

Why be "common", buy a konig$%^##@eg or a pagani !

Koenigsegg will go out of the budget for potential Murcielago customers, Im afraid, as would the Zonda F.