Team-BHP - Bentley SUV - This is all I wanted (but the PS looks horrible)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Bentley SUV - This is all I wanted (but the PS looks horrible) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/14608-bentley-suv-all-i-wanted-but-ps-looks-horrible.html)

Bentley SUV from WorldCarFans.com

I like the the idea, would be awesome to have a really upscale SUV...

but look at this horrible PS..

I feel Bentleys are too classy to be making SUVs.............

Quote:

I feel Bentleys are too classy to be making SUVs
I totally agree! And I hope they never make a Bentley SUV. What are VW thinking! At this rate, we may soon have a SUV from Rolls Royce and Maybach too. YUCK!!

For someone who makes good looking luxury cars, Bentley have come up with a horible design.
I agree, Bentley are just too classy to make SUVs.

My gosh, how similar does that piece of rubbish look when compared to this post-sketch Macromedia Flash image I made of a possible Bentley SUV back in the summer of 2003, for Bentley itself? I feel I deserve some credit. Ha!

--->

(Some of you may have seen the above image in a different thread)

I dont know, the talk about it being not classy it quite wrong, whats wrong with an SUV, SUV has become a part of everyday life in most parts of the world...

and for the people who can afford high cost items, y should they have to be forced into sitting a sedan when they like SUVs or not be able to buy something with their money and be exclusive..so this is for those people and i love the idea, but this PS is quite poor, I am sure the end result wouldnt be sad, but infact would be cool..

I can hardly wait..

Good GOD.. have the people at Bentley been going into the design studio afte a few too many beer's?
The car looks like a SLUG with 4 eyes bulging out...
I hope they decide NOT to make it.....

dont understand the need for such an exclusive carmaker 2 go in for making an SUV. seems absolutely opposite 2 what the brand signifies.

Well , if there is a Porsche SUV, why not a Bentley one!! And they got rasons too, the Toureg is VW's and so is Bentley. If VW could take the Continental and make Phaeton, it can always give back the Toureg!!

Well today a Porshe SUV was behind me on teh way to office... it was looking awesome.... but I agree that teh bentley SUV is horrifying... next will be a Amby SUV....I wud luv to seea photoshop on that....

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day
I dont know, the talk about it being not classy it quite wrong, whats wrong with an SUV, SUV has become a part of everyday life in most parts of the world...

and for the people who can afford high cost items, y should they have to be forced into sitting a sedan when they like SUVs or not be able to buy something with their money and be exclusive..so this is for those people and i love the idea, but this PS is quite poor, I am sure the end result wouldnt be sad, but infact would be cool..

I can hardly wait..

even though SUVs may be as luxurious as sedans I feel an SUV has a more rugged image which doesnt really go with the image Bentley has.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D
Well , if there is a Porsche SUV, why not a Bentley one!! And they got rasons too, the Toureg is VW's and so is Bentley. If VW could take the Continental and make Phaeton, it can always give back the Toureg!!

Porsche nd Bentley have very different images... both companies make very different cars

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak
Porsche nd Bentley have very different images... both companies make very different cars

The point is not whether Porsche and Bentley are of the similar or dissimilar images. But then prior to Cayenne who would have thought of a Porsche SUV, get the drift? Porsche was born out of the need for an affordable sportscar. So one always expects Tarmac hugging cars built for only speed. So it needed a shift on their part to come up with the thought of an SUV (logic grown up men need space so they have to sell their 911's to accomodate the growing family - yes that was the first and foremost criteria - to retain Porsche customers). Everyone knows that Cayenne and Toureg are sisters as Porsche and VW jointly worked on them, the result is also a similar SUV from Audi.

And about the image of SUV's , Range Rovers are upmarket SUV's too and they never made anything else but SUV's.

I am afraid they could even comeup with a Skoda version of the same car.

Bentley had made only one Suv till date which was the Dominator. The Sultan of Brunei owns a couple of them!

Yeah, that was one ugly bentley......sometimes the sultan, for all the beautiful cars he owns, displays very bad taste indeed.