Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2014, 15:19   #1

NPR radio show: Car Talk

Tried to search TBHP forums for "Car Talk", which has been a much-listened-to radio 'show' that aired each Saturday in the US. Re-runs are still aired each Saturday. The show is available on the internet on National Public Radio (NPR). On your smartphone you can download Stitcher app, which can pull latest radio episodes, including NPR's 'Car Talk'. Most US-returned BHP-ans will already be familiar. It is a hilarious program dealing with car repairs and other issues, mostly with old cars. The hosts are MIT alumni, and run a garage too.

It is a great way to rid of stress in traffic. Just play it off your phone via aux or BT.
udaji is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2014, 15:40   #2
BHPian

Re: NPR radio show: Car Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaji View Post
It is a great way to rid of stress in traffic. Just play it off your phone via aux or BT.
One of my favorite radio show and I almost religiously listen to it every week even though some of the broadcast episodes are now more than 15 years old. It was a sad day when Tom and Ray called it quits.

Many a time people thought I am insane when I was laughing uncontrollably with no one else in my car while being stuck in a massive traffic jam in Bangalore.
acurafan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2014, 16:53   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: NPR radio show: Car Talk

Indeed a great show!
There is a podcast channel on iTunes too if you want to try - Podcast Link
There is separate website dedicated to car talk - CarTalk And they have the old shows to listen in there.
abirnale is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks