Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2014, 21:03   #1
Senior - BHPian

2014 Mercedes AMG GT interiors revealed

Interiors of the upcoming GT have been revealed. The successor of SLS will be competing against the likes of F-Type.
From the pics, the center control looks a bit cluttered. And I personally like the ac vents of the SLS.

Pics courtesy: www.indianautosblog.com

@mods : Please move it to appropriate thread, if there is one in existence. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
2014 Mercedes AMG GT interiors revealed-mercedesamggtfirstinteriorimages.jpg  

2014 Mercedes AMG GT interiors revealed-mercedesamggtfirstinteriorimagescenterconsolepressshot.jpg  

fz_rider is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th April 2014, 00:35   #2
BHPian

Re: 2014 Mercedes AMG GT interiors revealed

I guess that center console holds a switch for turning the car into a jet and launching one straight into the outer space :P

I just love how beautifully crafted these new age Mercedes' interiors are. They are second to none in that department.
I reckon it will be a stunner to look at from the outside too and it better be, cuz it is in the ring with a beauty like the F-Type.

-Bhargav
Old 19th April 2014, 22:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

Described as being "the most beautiful car we've ever designed" by Mercedes' design chief Gorden Wagener.
Wagener said that those who have seen it have been comparing it to the Jaguar E-type, although he believes the GT AMG "has more timeless classical lightness to it".

Mercedes is said to have targeted the Porsche 911 Turbo for performance, meaning it'll be looking to beat that car's 0-62mph time of 3.4 seconds, as well as its top speed of 195mph. Mercedes sources have already hinted the firm may have already come close to those targets.

Powering the GT AMG is a new twin-turbocharged 4.0-litre V8 engine with 493bhp and 480lb ft of torque.

Source : www.autocar.co.uk
Old 25th April 2014, 10:43   #4
Senior - BHPian

Here's a video of the upcoming AMG GT :
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks