Team-BHP - Cars that i have spotted in Melbourne
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Cars that i have spotted in Melbourne (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/15550-cars-i-have-spotted-melbourne.html)

Hi Guys,
Now that i have shifted to Melbourne..i shall post cars that i have seen here...Its been just 3 weeks now ..but have seen some really cool cars around......for starters..there are loads of Skyline's ,350Z's and Supras here..apart from them Ive spotted numerous Bikes(none below 1000cc!!)
Just seen one absolute 'exotic' a Black Lambo Diablo! and yeah Aston DB9 too!!

here are some pics !! enjoy!! Kindly excuse the pic quality (they are all from my Cell Cam)

DB9!

One of the 'better' looking Skylines!

BMW M6!

Range Rover Sport!

Z4!

1 Series

X3

530i Estate(I never seen a BMW estate before!)

M3 SMG Gearbox

Mini Cooper S

Porsche (dunno which model)

E39 M5

Mercedes A class(very popular here!)

Brabus and Sharp Car Tuning (they do BMW's Porsche's and Mercs)

E on its way to get tuned!!

Some random Pics

Mercedes Benz Office and Showroom

Smart cars arranged in Decending order of thier sizes!!

Correction: the Brabus car on its way to be tuned is the new CLK model ..here's another pic!

Quote:

Originally Posted by comfortablywacky

This my dear friend is a NISSAN SILVIA......an early 90's S13 to be precise...

not a SKYLINE!!!!

r32 @ since there are many grey imports entering aussie. how much would it cost for a early 90's drift setup Cefiro RB26DETT and do u have any idea of the import cost if it were to sail to india.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2fast4u
r32 @ since there are many grey imports entering aussie. how much would it cost for a early 90's drift setup Cefiro RB26DETT and do u have any idea of the import cost if it were to sail to india.

:OT

have a look at this forum...sign up if you must.

www.sau.com.au (skyline australia) your ratings are measured by the RB series..

look in the for sale section...i haven't seen many RB26 motors in drifters...they usually stop at RB25's with massive blowers...(you can get a RB26 form $5,000 - $20,000...depending on the motor....

with your requested setup..you are looking at a minimum of $18000 with over 50% of it being the motor....plus whatever the indian customs would want to add on.....

i plan to bring mine back...but mine would be on a TR basis.

hope this helps..

Quite a few exotic cars in Australia mate.
Love the line of Mini Coopers. I see 2 of them everyday in the parking lot beside our house. Australia has many Skylines I guess.clap:
We don\'t see that in North America.:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by sujaylahiri
Love the line of Mini Coopers. I see 2 of them everyday in the parking lot beside our house. Australia has many Skylines I guess.clap:

its RB land!!! the Gods are on their side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2fast4u
its RB land!!! the Gods are on their side.

you said it mate....this is the best place on the planet for a JDM lover.....

RB\'s CONQUER ALL!!!!!!

Quote:

well yeah! many of them...i have 2 Skylines and a 350Z in my neighbourhood itself!

Quote:

We will quite soon..more than any place else... as soon as the R35 hits the streets :Cheering:

Hamann Tuned BMW!

Harley Davidsons!!

comfortablywacky,

Nice Pictures..
BMW Looks Cool..

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Quote:

Porsche (dunno which model)

That's a 964 generation Porsche 911.

Quote:

That's not a Skyline. It's one of the JDM Silvia's either S13 or S14 can't tell clearly which one from this pic.