Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2015, 22:34   #1
BHPian

Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?

Fellow bhpians.

I Stumbled upon a couple of videos and pictures of the all new Mitsubishi Triton. It is basically an extensive facelift based on the same chassis. Judging by the way the current Pajero Sport and Triton share most of their body panels visually except the rear cab and pick up bed, I was wondering if Mitsubishi will bring a similar facelift to the current Pajero Sport and name it the "All New Pajero Sport" to compete with the upcoming Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour?
If it does, will the new 2.4 litre all aluminium alloy Diesel engine be also bought to compete against the 2.5 litre Toyota Fortuner? I searched the thread if it has been mentioned before, but I couldn't find any. That's why I am posting it. Mods are free to delete/modify/merge with some other thread as suitable.

I have attached some pictures of the all new Triton.
Attached Thumbnails
Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?-mitsubishitriton2015revealed15.jpg  

Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?-mitsubishitriton2015revealed1.jpg  

Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?-mitsubishitriton2015revealed14.jpg  

Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?-mitsubishitriton2015revealed3.jpg  

Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?-mitsubishitriton2015revealed7.jpg  

Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?-mitsubishitriton2015revealed12.jpg  

Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?-mitsubishitriton2015revealed9.jpg  

Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?-mitsubishitriton2015revealed10.jpg  

Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?-mitsubishitriton2015revealed11.jpg  

aveoman19 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2015, 11:10   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
re: Mitsubishi Triton Facelift - Possibly a new face for the Pajero Sport?

Whether a new Pajero Sport or not, Mitsubishi India needs to pull up their socks, whip their partner or change their partner in India (HM). World is moved on and Mitsubishi brand is no longer enough to sell overpriced products.

But nevertheless, this Triton looks interesting. If you notice the gearbox is a six speed. If they do launch a new Sport based on this, it will be a better alternative to the Fortuner.
4x4addict is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks