Team-BHP - Which Supercar?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Which Supercar? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/16330-supercar.html)

Throw away all the thoughts of money out the window. If there was one supercar you could buy, what would it be? Doesnt have to be an exotic. But give a good reason to convince others.
Personally I'm more biased to the Pagani Zonda. The car design and its huge Merc V12 just drives me nuts. The sound from the car: fantastic. Would love to own 1.

The McLaren Mercedes SLR!!

Why...cuz of the striking looks, the gullwing doors, the road presence, the power and cuz its very practical and comfortable. This has to be one supercar that can be used everyday.

Well has to be the Carrera GT for me. Outstanding looks, engineering & performance! Well that's what supercars are all about, so what if it's tricky at the limit? After all that's what the excitement is partly about, you never know when the beast is going to bite you back and so you have to be on your toes..

not have got a chance to drive it but love the looks and used a lot in NFS.....lol

Mclaren F1 LM. As hardcore as the F40 but way quicker.

Shan2nu

Pagani All the way, no super car has ever matched its style, luxury and sex appeal...

could also be the CCX, but Zonda F wins hands down..

Doubtedlessly the McLaren for me...Seems the Ferrari fans have still not seen this poll cox the Enzo is still on 0 votes...lol

Well.. the car's posted here on the poll were nice.. but I guess if I had to shell out that much cash though some might not see it as a "SUPERCAR" in today's day and age it would have to be my ALL TIME FAV.. the 911 carrera RS4...

Undoubtedly the Enzo for me. Right up there with my other favorite Ferrari - The 288 GTO.

for me its gotta be Porsche CGT,oh man ....its looks brilliant(unlike a Ufo space ship)....its like a Body of Raunchy Broad-boned Italiano full-bosomed Signorina;) ......with a Growling Wild German Libido under the Hood.....as they say in Gillettes Ad. 'The Best the Man can Get':p

I would say none of the above- My fav would be a, unrestricted BMW M6- without the speed limiter, the car has been known to clock upwards of 310ks....

Has to be the Enzo for me!!!!!!!!!! i mean when something looks like that, goes the way it does AND is made by Ferrari what more can one ask for!

I've currently voted for the Pagani Zonda, but the thing though is that I'm always mixed between three cars for my top supercar of all time. Its always between the McLaren F1 (whichever variant), a Pagani Zonda F ROADSTER OR a Lamborghini Murcielago LP. The thing with the Murci though is that I love the looks and at less than half the price of these cars it gives you sooooooooo much more yet not giving away its exotic appeal.

my current favourite is the carrera gt eventhough i am a mercedes fanboy the cgt is more hardcore and less driver friendly than the merc, just the way i like it. of the merc engined cars i like the zonda f over the slr.

Its the McLaren F1 for me...when u buy any other supercar you know that somewhere down the line it will be rivaled by something superior maybe by its own manufacturer....but McLaren remains eternal..Powered by the ultimate driving machine its the ultimate supercar ever to make it on the road...Hail McLaren F1!