Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2015, 12:31   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

The Nissan Lannia Sedan

Japanese automobile giant Nissan, has unveiled its new sedan, the Nissan Lannia at the Shanghai auto-expo. This car has touch of all new design technologies. This sedan is designed for targeting the Chinese and Indian markets only. It is going to be the budget car of this year for sure. Nissan confirmed that the price of the Lannia will be within the limit of people with middle income cap.

The Nissan Lannia Sedan-nissanlaniacar300x199.jpg

Nissan is coming up with some classy features like a small four-cylinder engine with automatic and continuous but variable power transmission system. It has a boomerang style head lamp and has a fantastic “V” shaped grille. The Lannia will have a 7-inch infotainment screen and an audio system. Boot space is increased as interior space gets minimal. Though it unveiled the car with steering on left, company assured that Lannia will be available with both - left and right steering controls. It has some chrome interior and exterior decorations that makes it looks more premium.

The Nissan Lannia Sedan-nissanlaniainterior.jpg

Source: http://www.galaxyreporter.com/2015/0...a-in-2016.html

Last edited by Aditya : 4th May 2015 at 17:00. Reason: Language
Mr.Boss is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th May 2015, 13:09   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: The Nissan Lannia Sedan

Nissan + CVT = howling vehicle. Will drive you nuts just listening to the engine note.
Old 4th May 2015, 18:05   #3
Senior - BHPian

The design actually looks good IMO both inside and out to Nissan for that. Would be really good to finally see something like this after the unnecessarily ugly Sunny. Still can't wrap my head around the Sunny's design and how they could not have avoided i looking that way
Old 4th May 2015, 20:08   #4
BHPian

Wow that does look like one good looking sedan, the interiors quality looks top notch as well. This does seem like a big leap over the Sunny and does look like a mouth watering option. But again the most critical piece of the puzzle would be the price they bring it in at!
Old 4th May 2015, 20:34   #5
Senior - BHPian

Nissan's designs on the Murano (The 2015 Murano) and The Maxima (Nissan Sport Sedan Concept AKA Maxima seem to be trickling through to smaller and cheaper models. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I don't think the floating C pillar works that great - but I have a feeling that this would be a design trend that would be commonly used in many cars. The upcoming Lexus RX The 2016 RX also has that styling cue. I'm not a big fan in any case.
vineethvazhayil is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks