Team-BHP - The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/16697-yetis-european-odyssey-begins-again-pg-12-a-61.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuttapan (Post 984612)
I understand. Sam bhai, this just goes to show that we here at t-Bhp has come to taking you for granted, that you are going to share every little detail of your life. Some of us perhaps just read this whole thing as a story and don't realize that these are your private initimate moments, some of which you are sharing with us. You have been giving us steady doses of insights into your life through your travelogues, I feel that you are a close friend of mine, eventhough I have never met you in person. I am sure many of the t-bhpains share my sentiment.

So, from the bottom of my heart, here is wishing you, Sam Bhai and Jenny bhabhi, All the very best in your life. May God bestow upon you the very best he has got to offer !

I feel the same way about Team-BHP. Often it is easier for me to share my innermost with some friends I have never met - as confusing as that sounds. I am glad you enjoy my stories. I write them for you.

Thank you for you good wishes - it means a lot that so many of you wish us well.

A big huge Congratulations for the Couple (erm .. how do you get that 'r' thingy?)

This travelogue, needless to say, was brilliant. You write in such a beautiful manner that it makes us feel that we have been there ourselves.

Keep living it up.

God bless and Thank you.

Mabruk Sam & Jenny. Really enjoyed this travelogue, and heaps of good wishes from the whole Allenby clan. All the best to Jenny for this new & exciting phase in your life. So happy for you both.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 985074)
I feel the same way about Team-BHP. Often it is easier for me to share my innermost with some friends I have never met - as confusing as that sounds. I am glad you enjoy my stories. I write them for you.

Thank you for you good wishes - it means a lot that so many of you wish us well.

On that note: what's next in store for your fans? What's the next travelogue we are going to read. If you are not going to travel, come up with something from your past. It does not have to be an interesting topic (even the one about the lasik operation was excellent and informative to read). You've made up bad fan followers. We are like those addicts who get cranky if we don't get our daily dose of the Yeti :)

Btw, to come back to the topic CARS I didn't want to deprive you of this fabulous Hummer limousine that I saw two days prior Sam's arrival. :D

Enjoy!

The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12-img_1693a.jpg

The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12-img_1694a.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOne® (Post 988188)
Btw, to come back to the topic CARS I didn't want to deprive you of this fabulous Hummer limousine that I saw two days prior Sam's arrival. :D

Enjoy!

Attachment 52266

Attachment 52267

Hey! Nice! Is that a picture taken from Tony Roma's?

Speaking of hummers - Here is an old photo I found from the Odyssey in 2003!! Before Team-BHP, heh heh
The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12-samberlin12003_lowres.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 988449)
Hey! Nice! Is that a picture taken from Tony Roma's?

Yes, correct! Potsdamer Platz :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 988517)
Speaking of hummers - Here is an old photo I found from the Odyssey in 2003!! Before Team-BHP, heh heh

With Angelina !! clap:

Some more Random interesting photos

The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12-boothmm7_lowres.jpg

The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12-dsc_1804_lowres.jpg

The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12-dsc_1805_lowres.jpg

The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12-dsc_1806_lowres.jpg

The Yeti's European Odyssey - It begins again from pg 12-dsc_1808_lowres.jpg

Hey Sam,
What happens to these cars which has these extreme ICE installs? Do you rip off the ICE and give the car back to the dealer? Does the audio company own the cars which they ICE or get it from dealers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalpeshc (Post 989686)
Hey Sam,
What happens to these cars which has these extreme ICE installs? Do you rip off the ICE and give the car back to the dealer? Does the audio company own the cars which they ICE or get it from dealers?

In most cases, the value of the ICE is more than the car. The car is purchased for ICE installation and is used as a demonstration car for a year or more.

Cars that are on lease from the companies themselves, like the Audi Q5 and Ferrari 599, are returned unaltered to the company, to be sold later. In this case the stock ICE is what the OEM division is showing off.

There are no dealers involved.

Quote:

The car is purchased for ICE installation and is used as a demonstration car for a year or more.
Oh, ok. Now I get it. I was wondering how do people really use these in-screens. I see no place for anyone to sit in the rear. Right? :)

Pictures 3 & 4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 989697)
The car is purchased for ICE installation and is used as a demonstration car for a year or more.

In india, do companies like Jbl and other have demonstration cars?
I have gone through the thread of jbl iced swifts driven from Delhi to Mumbai.
If such demonstration cars are there in india, i think demonstration is limited to metro cities only.
Why not demonstrate at district level so that car lovers will get awareness about ice products. After all rural market is much bigger than metros for cars suvs.

The Sasquatch strikes again!:D Took me ages to go through the entire travelogue and the pictures. Your photos describe quite and eye for natural detail and capturing moments as they are.. Guess the traveller in you answers this the best.
Beautiful Landscapes And Beautiful Cars, Germany indeed looks like the right place for this. From Ford GT to the limousine Hummer and the from the wine fest to the day out with the cute kids, everything is just apt. Good Going my friend and keep the yeti aricles coming, I'm simply a leech for them..
Its great to see you find your companion 7000 kms away and I wish you both a beautiful journey ahead. Cheers sunnyboycheers: