Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2015, 16:20   #1
BHPian

Isuzu D-Max facelift launched in Thailand

Mod Note: Our V-Cross Report has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Saw a news on imminent launch of New D-Max (the model that sells in Thailand):

Source: http://www.motoroids.com/news/new-is...vised-styling/

Last edited by GTO : 22nd September 2016 at 16:25. Reason: Linking to review :)
Old 3rd November 2015, 18:17   #2
BHPian

Re: Review: Isuzu D-Max

The facelift looks cool! I wish they launch the dual cab version as well and have it available to the masses.
Old 9th November 2015, 14:55   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Isuzu D-Max facelift launched in Thailand

Isuzu has given the D-Max pick-up truck a facelift in Thailand.

Link to Team-BHP News Article

Isuzu D-Max facelift launched in Thailand-1.jpg

Isuzu D-Max facelift launched in Thailand-2.jpg
Aditya is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 26th January 2016, 20:36   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Isuzu has given the D-Max pick-up truck a facelift in Thailand.
Any chance we'll be seeing it in this year's Auto Expo? We're holding off on purchasing the Space Cab in the hopes that this better facelifted one would be available for purchase.

Last edited by wadewilson : 26th January 2016 at 20:36. Reason: Grammar Mistake
Old 26th January 2016, 20:43   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Any chance we'll be seeing it in this year's Auto Expo? We're holding off on purchasing the Space Cab in the hopes that this better facelifted one would be available for purchase.
Yes , Double cab for sure - it will be launched as lifestyle / multi function vehicle at around 15 Lac by April / May
Old 29th January 2016, 12:38   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadewilson View Post
I guess so. The D-Max facelift (In Crew Cab & Single Cab chassis configurations) has been spotted testing in Chennai recently.

Isuzu D-Max facelift launched in Thailand-201601isuzu-dmax-facelift-1.jpg
Isuzu D-Max facelift launched in Thailand-201601isuzu-dmax-facelift-2.jpg

Here's the link to the original article - http://anything-on-wheels.blogspot.c...esting-in.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Yes , Double cab for sure - it will be launched as lifestyle / multi function vehicle at around 15 Lac by April / May
I wish Isuzu launches the Double Cab as a lifestyle pickup with all bells and whistles as well as 4x4. The images posted above of the test vehicle points to a barebones variant for commercial usage.
arvi86 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2016, 13:09   #7
Senior - BHPian

[quote=arvi86;3900874]I guess so. The D-Max facelift (In Crew Cab & Single Cab chassis configurations) has been spotted testing in Chennai recently.

Attachment 1466125
Attachment 1466126

Here's the link to the original article - http://anything-on-wheels.blogspot.c...esting-in.html/QUOTE]

I don't think this is the facelift being tested. Looking at the ground clearance and the design layer, it looks like the current Dmax being tested or being facelifted to be launched in India.

The actual Facelifted one is way higher up in stance and ground clearance than the current one, not to mention looks good and if launched with an Automatic transmission will seriously be a formidable weapon.
Old 30th January 2016, 05:01   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvi86 View Post
I guess so. The D-Max facelift (In Crew Cab & Single Cab chassis configurations) has been spotted testing in Chennai recently.

I wish Isuzu launches the Double Cab as a lifestyle pickup with all bells and whistles as well as 4x4. The images posted above of the test vehicle points to a barebones variant for commercial usage.
As soon as I saw the images I was over excited at seeing the double cab version. Thank you for sharing it arvi. Hope they give us the double cab with the loaded features. Fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
I don't think this is the facelift being tested. Looking at the ground clearance and the design layer, it looks like the current Dmax being tested or being facelifted to be launched in India.

The actual Facelifted one is way higher up in stance and ground clearance than the current one
I hope that's not the case. I just hope that Isuzu would take a bold move and launch the actual facelifted one in India instead of facelifting the bland one that we already have over here. Desperately hoping and praying that Isuzu launches the actual facelifted version.
wadewilson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2016, 21:52   #9
BHPian

The Facelifted version has been unveiled at the Auto Expo. It has been named as the Isuzu D-Max V Cross. According to Autocar India, it is based on the same underpinnings as Chevrolet’s Trailblazer, the D-Max’s interiors are also in line with the SUV's. It shares the dashboard with the Trailblazer with the exception of the instrument cluster and Chevrolet’s MyLink infotainment system. 4x4 is also available, damn excited.

We just called up the dealer in Kolkata today and he said that he would let us know as soon as bookings would start
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks