Team-BHP - Dan's Bankok(enzo-lambo) Trip
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Dan's Bankok(enzo-lambo) Trip (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/17027-dans-bankok-enzo-lambo-trip.html)

OK....finally i get to post my bankok trip snaps on team-bhp.....i shall be posting a few everyday....please note...THESE ARE FROM MY CELL PHONE SO POOR QUALITY OK.....please adjust...cool...ok i have snaps of things on wheels that will include cars..tuk tuks...planes..etc...

TEE-VOLUTION LANCER.....

FRONT VIEW SAME CAR..

THEIR LOGO...

OK NOW FOR A FEW STUNNERS....ARE YOU READY.....

THIS WILL BE THE SECOND TIME IN MY LIFE IVE COME UPCLOSE TO THE MIGHTY ENZO FERRARI....AM I LUCKY OR WHT...OK THIS IS ALSO A BLOOD RED FERRARI...BUT CAMERA SPOILS THE COLOUR...SORRY

ME WID ZE ENZO..

OK HERES THE BULL.....

THT WAS ME AND THE BULL AND NOW ONLY THE LAMBO

ANOTHER ANGLE....

SORRY BUT SOME ARE BIG SOME R SMALL...

REAR....

I KNOW IKNOW ...POOR QUALITY....

THE FAMOUS 5 SPOKE DUBS OF THE LAMBOS

ME N CAR...

ME GOIN BACK TO MUMBAI.....OR SHOULD I SAY MY RIDE...

OK A LOTTA MORE PICS TO COME BUT HERES A FEW TOO START WITH..WHT SAY...ENJOY.

Nice pics,man.
OT: How much did ur air fare (to&fro) cost??

The Lambo's got sub dubs, those are 18 inchers.

Nice pics otherwise, is the Murcie orange?

yea the lambos orange....and my air fair was 14g's round trip

Nice pics, danlalan. Thanks for the stuff. I saw them too at the BKK airport was in a terrible hurry and could not take the pics. Had to do a morning - evening trip.

this was at one of thew shoppin malls...had this whole show room of maserati and porsche and bmw....ferrari..n lamborghini

These are pictures from The Siam Paragon Mall... Had seen these cars a year ago and have posted pictures too... But its something else to be next to them in real... Even tho u can only get as close as 5 feet away from the car... The mall has all the exotic car showrooms and that too on the 3rd and 4th floor...
Cheers

well yes the right place mate....well this time i was pretty far away from the car....but at the svaroski factory in europe when i was on tour...i got upclose to the enzo....got to see the interiors of that one...shall post a pic of that soon...

Danlalan you too have seen that superb red Ferrari Enzo at the ferrari Dealer showroom located on the way to go to airport.When did you go there???I know the price of ferrari Enzo is more than 90 millions of baht which make more than 2 millions US DOLLARS.The pink Murciélago cost about 30 millions of bahts and the new LP640 cost about 37 millions of baht.Believe me or not but Thailand is a market for Lamborghini , Ferrari , Maserati,Maybach, Bentley.There are people who can afford to buy a supercar at 2 million US Dollar.The Maybach in Thailand starts at 90 million , I saw King's Maybach 62 last April in Bangkok passing me.Some sources tell that there are SLR and Porsche Carrera GT in Thailand.

just a change of wardrobe trip.....these babies were sittin at the SIAM CENTRE.....thts near MBK mall....pretty close to it.....

some more.....pics
view from the plane

the wing above.....

CALTEX PUMP..

cool pic eh!!!!!

intergra

did u like the 747's