Team-BHP - Murcielago LP640 Crashed (& other lambos)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Murcielago LP640 Crashed (& other lambos) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/17062-murcielago-lp640-crashed-other-lambos.html)

Holy ****...:Shockked: Saw this on www.wreckedexotics.com.I wonder why do people do this.When you know you cannot handle the power,why push it?

Lamborghini officially unveiled the next generation Murcielago, known as the LP640, at the Geneva Motor Show this past March. Originally projected to hit the streets in spring, the date had been pushed back to September, which means this exotic is not yet available for consumers.

Lamborghini is on schedule to produce a total of 300 units this year, all of which have already been sold out. Although the LP640 is not yet available to the public, there are a handful currently being driven on public roads usually with automotive journalists or Lamborghini drivers behind the wheel.

That's why it comes as a shock that not only one, but two of these pre-production models has already been wrecked on public roads.

According to witnesses, the Lamborghini lost control and crashed into a tree after attempting to pass another vehicle. The car burst into flames - the driver had to be flown to a nearby hospital after suffering severe burns. The Lamborghini was on its way to a press event at the time of the accident

Niki.

Why do these cars always burst into flames??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil
Why do these cars always burst into flames??

High octane fuel I guess ;)

may be due to the severe impact at such high speeds. fricktion between metal parts bang together and get ignited. it was a very high speed crash thats for sure.
@nikibusa: no one wishes to wreck a car. not even a hatchback. these cars are just meant to be pushed. and mistakes do happen. on lamborghini. on santros. on Yamaha R1s. on HH Karizma. Hell even on bicycles.

The drivers wouldn't have crashed them if they OWNED the lambos.
PS:This is STALE news!

How can you be sure it's a LP640 rather than a normal Murcielago from these pics??

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak
How can you be sure it's a LP640 rather than a normal Murcielago from these pics??

Old news, happened a good few months back, and I'm sure it was posted here.

You can tell it's an LP640 because:

1. It's written on the site.

2. The front air dams are of a sharper shape.

3. The single trapezoidal rear exhaust block.

4. The bejeweled rear headlamps.

Etcetera.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak

Dude check the exhaust n have a close look at the tail-lights,front bumper n the rims.

Hey Guys,

Just stumbled upon this....

Wrecked Lamborghinis Video

Some people will NEVER learn control....:Frustrati

When you have the money to buy one, you sure would have the $'s to wreck one too...

Quote:

When you have the money to buy one, you sure would have the $'s to wreck one too...
Very true.Unlike regular people,guys buying supercars have money by the million.

It pains to see those exotics burnt like hell..I wonder it must have been a heart pounding sight seeing those gorgeous cars on fire

Some people will NEVER learn control....:Frustrati[/quote]

1st step the only control guys with lambos need is the one they have while they sit in their office..;)

my my my....why do such morons get these dream machines...we should give one of these to a B.E.S.T. bus driver...lol

Friends, youll may like to view a compilation of supercar crashes:-

Best of the Best : Best of the Best Supercars Competition Web Site - Win a car