Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2015, 17:20   #1
Senior - BHPian

Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked

Suzuki will launch a new edition of the Ertiga MPV in Indonesia that gets a dose of cosmetic alterations. A brochure leak has just detailed what Suzuki has labelled the Ertiga 'Dreza'. The Dreza features a different look and a few additional features when compared to the standard car. It is offered in two trims that sit atop the variant range i.e. the Dreza and Dreza GS.

Depending on the variant, the Dreza gets a new front bumper with a large chrome garnish, a different front grille with a chrome outline, a chrome strip between the bonnet and front bumper, new fog lamps and LED DRLs. The alterations to the front are quite extensive, though many may perceive it as overkill.

To the side, the Dreza gets new alloy wheels and a garnish along the side sills. At the rear, the variant gets a roof-mounted spoiler, a chrome strip in the restyled rear bumper and a 'Dreza' badge on the tailgate.

On the inside, the feature list includes new tweeters, a wooden panel on the dashboard and a 9-inch head unit with audio, video and navigation (AVN). Engine options are likely to be carried forward from the standard car (which gets a 1.4L petrol engine) and no mechanical changes are expected. Indonesia is a very lucrative market for MPVs, with such cosmetically altered editions being offered by many manufacturers. It remains to be seen if the Dreza will make its way to India as well.

Source: Autonetmagz

Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked-1.jpg

Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked-2.jpg

Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked-3.jpg

Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked-4.jpg

Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked-5.jpg

Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked-6.jpg

Last edited by Tushar : 26th December 2015 at 17:26.
Tushar is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 26th December 2015, 17:57   #2
BHPian

Re: Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked

I sincerely hope that this monstrosity of a so-called 'special edition" does not make its way to India. That face looks hideous! Trust Maruti/Suzuki to come up with the most abominable of ideas for the facelifts and special editions of their cars, and they will not fail you anytime! And I still have not been able to comprehend the logic of slapping on oodles of chrome wherever possible to make a car look more 'special' or 'limited edition'. Well, for me this Dreza is a cringeworthy rendition of the Ertiga for sure.
On the other hand the alloys look pretty neat, though.
Gosu is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th December 2015, 18:33   #3
BHPian

Looks monstrous! That should summarize it enough!

Wow, I am at a loss of words! The design is so confusing to look at. I thought only Toyota could have done what they did to the current generation Innova until I saw this!

All other modifications except the ghastly overdone front are a welcome addition though. Credit where it's due!

P.S.: Hoping this *NEVER** gets launched in India. Will scare the daylights out of me if I were to ever see such a car in the dark

Cheerio,
-Shivang Gandotra

Last edited by MetalBuff : 26th December 2015 at 18:36.
MetalBuff is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th December 2015, 21:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

So apart from engines, are they sourcing front grill from fiat? Kidding. Well , The front resembles fiat cubo and similar mpv's from fiat.
Old 28th December 2015, 14:12   #5
BHPian

The front pics looks like the photo of upper and lower grills has been pasted over a regular Swift (or the Hyundai i10? - the single chrome garnish reminds me that).
Hideous to say the least.
Old 28th December 2015, 14:58   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Tushar - You could have just posted this in the weird and wacky thread and saved T-BHP one new thread
kiku007 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th December 2015, 17:20   #7
Senior - BHPian

Looks ugly no doubt. However looks better than that chrome toothed monster, Toyota Innova. In fact compared to the Innova, this car is an elegant thing of beauty.
Old 29th December 2015, 13:02   #8
BHPian

But WHY!! I hate chrome now, I really do. I pity the fool who likes these cars, I do. Ertiga looked good, the update ruined it, these two versions will destroy the brand appeal. I wonder who thinks of such designs and slaps chrome on almost anything. They sell in India and people go on a chrome frenzy get door handles, wing mirrors, body mouldings and window linings embellished with chrome accessories as if Maruti Suzuki has no given enough chrome! Wonder where's class!
Old 8th January 2016, 13:42   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Ertiga Dreza for Indonesia revealed.

Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked-1173021_1654668124797682_1053574306_n.jpg
Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked-12.jpg
Indonesia: Suzuki Ertiga Dreza brochure leaked-23.jpg

http://autonetmagz.com/suzuki-ertiga...donesia/37931/

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks