Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2004, 00:40   #1
BHPian

I Love this car, it is one piece of fine luxury cum performance..I would have to rate this a little better than the 7 Series and almost touching the lower bounds of the S..

The S8 which is suppose to be the performance version is the best in its class,better than S55 as I read in some magazine..

Its a shame no one india ever opts for them in place of the S, its a nice change and a beautiful car..But anyhow we should be seeing audi coming into india with TT and A4 I guess..not so exciting but not bad..
Hope you like it..
I have this software which ever 10 minutes keep changing my desktop wallpaper which is kind of fun..and then I have all these run in my screensaver, few hundred of them..which is nice too..come to the office and start with your day in the most beautiful ways by looking at some random car or the other..

L8R
_Crazi4Speed_

Old 28th February 2004, 22:09   #2
Team-BHP Support

Nice one C4S. I love the Audi A8 too. It's very solid and muscular and as good as any German saloon car can get.
Old 29th February 2004, 00:30   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey great pictures C4S

Its really a great car and has solid feel to it. I wonder when its gonna be introduced in India . I think thats gonna happen soon . Audo should bring it in along with the A6
Old 29th February 2004, 08:29   #4
Team-BHP Support

If you want to se what an older S8 can do see the film Ronin

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks