Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2004, 06:11   #1
BHPian

Its just crap..nothing like that, I searched and searched on this topic and finally found that this is just fakes, the guys cleverly took these snaps and modified it to make the above..so here are the templates..

Cheers
Old 3rd March 2004, 06:14   #2
BHPian

If this is what the next S comes out as, I will loose all my faith in car designers..especially the awesome designers from mercedes..I havent found *a single model of merc that doesnt excite me, ok exceptions are always there and G is definitely one of them and may be to some extent the M..
Old 3rd March 2004, 06:31   #3
Team-BHP Support

THANK YOU C4S!!

i saw those pics somewhere some time ago (i think in a reputable american car magazine (GTO will say thats an oxymoron ;-] ) and was disgusted and really dissapointed with MB.....so much so that i just blanked them out from my mind ;-]

cya
Old 3rd March 2004, 06:32   #4
Team-BHP Support

Atleast in these photos it says "MB-spy PREPARATION" ie they made it.....in the mag it didnt..... @#$@#s
Old 3rd March 2004, 10:05   #5
BHPian

Ok, Now I was also looking for this, this they say might be the actual S coming out next year or year after that..

Take a look, its different from the earlier one i showed...

And looks NOT so nice, may be a little better than the fake one but still..

but compare it to the current S, its trash

Cheers
Old 3rd March 2004, 10:16   #6
Team-BHP Support

OH NOOOOOOO.......these were the pics i saw as well!@#!@# i guess ive seen both sets...

i apologise.these were the pics in the magazine......i clearly remember the rear taillight being like an accent's instead of the beautiful wrap around S-class taillamps.....
even the headlamps.....how dissapointing after the current generation S.

im dissapointed again!@.......
Old 3rd March 2004, 12:16   #7
Senior - BHPian

The first pictures you posted CFS i guess the rear lights in the fake were taken from the SLR. And then picture u posted after wards, of what could really be the new S I'm even more disappointed . Where is Mercedes design hearded. That design looks a bit boxy doesnt it. Damn now I miss the older Mercs even more...

Cheers
Old 3rd March 2004, 13:49   #8
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ Mar. 03 2004,05:01)]THANK YOU C4S!!

i saw those pics somewhere some time ago (i think in a reputable american car magazine (GTO will say thats an oxymoron ;-] )

After looking at these pictures of the supposedly new S Class, there is one word that expresses my feelings - DISAPPOINTMENT. For all you know, members of the Bangle team have moved next door to MB headquarters and influenced the S Class design.

The S Class is one automobile that has always been stunning and universally accepted through all its generations. Take the beautiful W126 or the majestic W140...even the current S Class series has truckloads of charm. All the S's to date have been muscular, relatively conservative to look at and well-proportioned.

I really hope Mercedes know what they are doing. These pictures though are different from some spy pics that I had seen myself on the net. Those pics were from a research study and the new S Class featured there had a lot in similar with the current breed.

GTO
Old 3rd March 2004, 13:54   #9
Senior - BHPian

I just hope Mercedes doesnt go the Bangle way

God help them otherwise

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks