Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2006, 18:04   #1
Senior - BHPian

Honda Civic MUGEN Si Sedan

The MUGEN Honda Civic Si Sedan is equipped with an improved high performance suspension system, 18 inch MUGEN forged aluminum GP wheels weighing ,a MUGEN bodykit, and a sports exhaust system. Being an official Honda tuner,the car will also come with a factory warranty.

The MUGEN high performance suspension is a track tuned version, tested at the Twin Ring Motegi racing circuit in Japan, lowers the vehicle by 0.6 inches with aggressive spring and damper tuning, which MUGEN says still delivers an acceptable level of comfort. Both bump and rebound front and rear damping force was increased between 8- and 24-percent, depending on condition.
The 18 inch MUGEN forged aluminium wheels are 27 percent lighter than the Civic Si Sedan’s stock 17 inch wheels, at 7.5kg. The wheels are wrapped with BF Goodrich g-Force KDW tyres in 215/40/ZR18 size.

MUGEN’s sports exhaust system reduces backpressure, improving the power curve of the Civic Si Sedan’s high revving K20 i-VTEC engine, which makes 200hp in stock form.

More pics:
http://paultan.org/archives/2006/11/...si-sedan-usdm/

Source: paultan.org

Last edited by rahul_intlad : 5th November 2006 at 18:14.
Old 5th November 2006, 19:24   #2
BHPian

honda beauty

well .. thats some interesting information .. hope they give us an option to pick one of these up out here in india sometime .. very tempting
Old 5th November 2006, 21:19   #3
BHPian

It looks pretty similar to another bodykit Mugen released for the civic... DOMINATOR it was called if i'm not wrong. The only difference is that the K20 in the dominator was with a supercharger that belted out 300 bhp!

But have to admit... makes the already gorgeous car look even more gorgeous!
Old 5th November 2006, 23:41   #4
Senior - BHPian

its look hot...much better than the one in india...and under mugen parts means P.O.W.E.R

or how about getting the 2door version to india!!!!!!

Old 5th November 2006, 23:51   #5
Team-BHP Support

wow!!! Have a look at the front spoiler and the rear diffuser. looks wicked. 4 door is like wolf in sheeps clothing. family car with 200bhp+. Awesome.
Old 7th November 2006, 13:03   #6

The Mugen Civic Dominator i believe wasnt using the R18 engine...it was using the K20 as well, tied to the supercharger to make almost 300hp. There are no mugen engine parts on this Civic Si...just the suspension and body work. The indian civic is out in Canada as the Acura CSX (the US Si is the CSX-S in Canada). Thailand maybe getting the Civic Type R..if we bug Honda enough, they may just import a limited number to india.
Old 7th November 2006, 13:52   #7
BHPian

that would look real good to the civic closest relative the city zx
Old 7th November 2006, 19:23   #8
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm.... NICE seems like I can finally decide on the Civic & then mod her up like this. Now only thing I need is to find the damn Supercharger Kit

P.S. Psycho you listening!!
Old 7th November 2006, 20:37   #9
Senior - BHPian

Honda Factory Performance (HFP) Civic Si Sedan

Honda Civic Si Sedan kitted out with Honda Factory Performance (HFP) parts.
You get performance springs which lower the car by an inch, larger wheels with the same tyre size as the Mugen Civic, a chrome sports muffler, and a bodykit

Source: Paultan.org

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks