Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2006, 05:51   #1
Senior - BHPian

The indigenously developed Bangladeshi 4x4 for the armed forces. I love it..i wish i could import a civilian version to India. Any enterprising billionare out there to make this dream a reality??
I've applied for membership for this forum. Let's see..if i get the membership i'll be able to post more details about this beast.

Source: BDMilitary.com
Old 13th November 2006, 10:57   #2
BHPian

seems more like this:

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/cobra/
Old 13th November 2006, 13:09   #3
BHPian

this seems fake, what wud a "GORA" soldier do on a bangladesi vehicle. but if its true then congrats to them.

i somehow feel developing a good vehicle with the budget DRDO gets is a peanut. especially considering u r not building a ferrari or any other cutting edge vehicle. all u need is a fairly powerful engine, a good chasis & big tyres.

i m sure many enthusiasts here will be able to make something on these lines easily provided we get a decent budget between 40-50 lacs.
Old 13th November 2006, 13:59   #4
Senior - BHPian

It's a wetdream of someone in the 'Bangladesh Military Forum', a forum where a group of radical nutjobs get together and hatch plans on how to win wars with India.

The admin of that forum is one Ashiq/Akash Khan, who started a Bangladesh Military Forum after being chased out of the Pakistan Daydreamers/Military Forum where they called him some racial slur.

Quote:
An indigenous project coordinated, researched and developed by the BMF Group Members...blah blah blah
Old 14th November 2006, 01:31   #5
Team-BHP Support

100% fake... they can not even make their own shoes, leave aside a hummer. and if you read the footer of that image it is "coordinated, researched and developed by the BMF Group members dedicated to the self sufficiency of the Bangladesh Military"... sounds like a bunch of college enthusiasts created a fusion in a lab petri-dish :P

Last edited by Zappo : 14th November 2006 at 01:32.
Old 14th November 2006, 04:25   #6
Senior - BHPian

my mistake friends!! after getting the registration approved and seeing the thread..it looks like the whole idea is of the 'requirement' of such a vehicle and how it should be..what all should be the features..blah..blah. the pic is left just for the people to fuel their imagination!! the model mentioned above is indeed a product of some western country.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks