Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2018, 21:25   #16
BHPian

Re: Living with a practical sports car : The iconic Toyota GT86

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_neel View Post
Congrats! Love the GT86, loved the review!

Please do keep updating this thread.

Literally had goosebumps while reading this.

The fact that I am still not old enough to have a legal license makes me worry if I'll ever be able to experience or own a car like the GT86 in my lifetime. Don't get me wrong, Teslas are nice "vehicles" and I am excited to see what the future holds. But this is the image of a "car" for me. The GT86, this is it. Congrats again.

Neel
Agree that cars of this nature potentially do not have a future. Good thing is the EVs that are coming up does drive great - esp with the Tesla given the battery placement, it reduces the centre of gravity quite a bit and handling is pristine. But yea the sound, the feeling of power being delivered will not be the same. However, its far from boring. And maybe that's what future holds !

Till then let's enjoy the conventional motors as much as possible!
Old 26th April 2018, 18:52   #17
BHPian

Re: Living with a practical sports car : The iconic Toyota GT86

Beautiful ride. Congratulations @Snan. I would love to see cars like GT86, MX-5, WRZ STI makeing its way to India. Like @GTO have pointed out these cars makes more sense here than the Lamborghinis and Ferraris. But don't think TKM have any plans to bring it to us and Mazda and Subaru are not even turning heads to this part of the world. Lets not lose hope.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks