Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2019, 10:00   #1
BHPian

A visit to Dubai's largest Supercar dealership

Happy Monday fellow BHPians!

Supercars and Hypercars - The endgame of road going machines. We here in India are hard pressed to find a few every now and then and consider ourselves lucky. That equation of supercar spotting is completely reversed when you are at a place like Dubai. I was here for a couple of days recently and decided to visit the Emirates’ largest supercar and luxury car dealership (according to the dealership) called VIP Motors. As the name suggests, this place is actually beyond one’s imagination of what a supercar collection would look in real like. I mean, the minute I stepped inside, my senses were shot to bits... the entrance itself is lined up with a Hypercar trinity - Ferrari LaFerrari, Bugatti Veyron and the McLaren P1. This was just an indicator of what was to come...

Without saying too much and ruining the eye candy that I believe the video below presents, I’ll give you a brief of what’s inside this insane dealership; one-of-one Mansory Rolls Royce Cullinan that is priced at 4 million AED, 4 Ferrari 812 Superfasts, 4 Lamborghini Urus’, 3 Lamborghini Aventador SVJs, 3 Porsche 918 Spyders, 2 McLaren SLRs and a long list of Mercedes-Benz G500s.

Since it was Ramadan, the dealership had to shut down for the afternoon, so we didn't get enough time to shoot photos, so sadly the video is all I have to share with you guys.

I hope you like it though:

soulreaper_20 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 13th May 2019, 10:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: A visit to Dubai's largest Supercar dealership

There are so many super car showrooms in Dubai along Sheikh Zayed Road that you actually dont know where to visit. My pick would be Al Ain Class Motors and Deals On Wheels (sadly shut down now). There's also Princess Cars and this place had 3 25th Anniversary Countach when I visited along with a two Testarossas, red and white. I would also recommend The Car Vault. These guys have a showroom display and a warehouse behind.

The best part about these showrooms is that everyone is very friendly and welcoming any time you visit. For pristine classic and rare supercars, Tomini Classics is a must visit.

Nice video !!

Last edited by Vid6639 : 13th May 2019 at 10:40. Reason: Shut with a u and not I :)
Dippy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th May 2019, 10:45   #3
BHPian

re: A visit to Dubai's largest Supercar dealership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
There are so many super car showrooms in Dubai along Sheikh Zayed Road that you actually dont know where to visit. My pick would be Al Ain Class Motors and Deals On Wheels (sadly shut down now). There's also Princess Cars and this place had 3 25th Anniversary Countach when I visited along with a two Testarossas, red and white. I would also recommend The Car Vault. These guys have a showroom display and a warehouse behind.

The best part about these showrooms is that everyone is very friendly and welcoming any time you visit. For pristine classic and rare supercars, Tomini Classics is a must visit.

Nice video !!
We really had a few hours in our hands to pick one, so we went to VIP Motors... I am looking forward to visiting Dubai again and heading to one of the dealerships you mentioned...

Also, we did visit Tomini Classics ... photos and video coming up soon

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks