Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2004, 23:58   #16
BHPian

Ok, the only difference I found is the rectangular headlights, the converti has a slimmer design for the light..but that could be just cuz its a concept right now??

Cheers
Old 11th March 2004, 22:06   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I dont know why, but this car reminds me of the human-killer from the movie "The car". Has an evil front to it.

GTO
Old 11th March 2004, 22:34   #18
BHPian

lET ME PUT IT THIS WAY. YOU CANNOT EXCEept a Ferrari to be the size of a Maybach right? same-way the size suits the Phantom but not the convert. Pimp-Mobiles are usually huge with top-down and a two-tone colour. Now do you get my point? Its the same reason that you cannot accept the fact that an S-Class can never become a convert. You just need to change dimensions lenght-wise and breadth wise
Old 11th March 2004, 22:52   #19
BHPian

Ok, let me put it this way...i understand what you are saying and I am pretty sure the designers understood it too..if you have seen the RR, the back seats are the one which give you a ton of space and hence add to the length of the car, whereas in the converti, its not the case since no one cares about the back seats so much..so this car is definetly not as long as the phantom is..its smaller in len and practically everything is about the same..so giving it a good RR converti proportion in my opinion..ok 2 tone color..is not how this car will be produced..(if it all)..so thats that..

Cheers

Do you in photo find the len to be the same as the Phantom??
Just on a differen note those are 21" wheels

In My opinion this 2 tone color looks awesome..(fine its adds to the pimp mobile..but i somehow like it )

And you dont find this delicious..and classy

Old 11th March 2004, 23:07   #20
BHPian

each one to his own then well.
Anyways i just wanted to say i never said anything about the interiors/build quality. It was mainly about looks
Old 12th March 2004, 07:41   #21
Team-BHP Support

If those are 21" wheels holy shit.....that car is huge
Old 12th March 2004, 11:18   #22
BHPian

I know..it doesnt seem like it no..If you have seen a sports packaged FX you can see how big the 20" wheels are(considering that fx is kind of an SUV) and this seems as if the wheels are regular sized..but i just read it in the article..so put it there..

Cheers

Most Viewed