Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2007, 07:21   #16
Team-BHP Support

hey, thats a great find!
there is an Audi A5 microsite on the Audi UK webpage but no pictures.
that's a very nice looking car indeed!
Old 21st February 2007, 08:07   #17
Senior - BHPian

I love it until you show it to me from the side, then its so so, but still a lot better than that ugly 3 series coupe...eewwwhhh, whenever i think of it, i cant think of anything other than throw up :(

but this is a lot better and i think it would probably sell better if it sits in the same price range and i cant wait for the RS5 version, that would be kick @$$
Old 21st February 2007, 21:20   #18
Senior - BHPian

After the A5, now the Audi S5 is snapped

It must be one of the worst-kept secrets of recent years: brochure pictures of the Audi A5, Ingolstadt's new mid-sized coupe, have leaked all over the internet.

And it doesn't end there. CAR Online has now found official photos of the new high-performance S-badged car, too. Read on for all the juiciest details of the V8-powered S5.

The S line Audis represent a significant spike in power and performance from the A line cars, and this one looks set to have an uprated 4.2-litre V8 with FSI, producing in excess of 340bhp and developing over 300 lb/ft of torque.
DSG and six-speed configurations are expected to constitute transmission options.
Sportier suspension are interior trim are also strong likelihoods, and aggressive styling is apparent from the photos.
The S5 seems set to make its debut at the Geneva Show, alongside the A5, so more details will follow in March.

Source:
Audi S5 - Secret New Cars - Carmagazine.co.uk
+
After the A5, now the Audi S5 is snapped

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks