Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2007, 14:52   #1
evo
BHPian

Geneva Motor Show 2007

After nearly 8 years of reading about international motor shows, I finally visited one. The Auto Salon at Geneva...aka the Geneva Motor Show.

It was mindboggling...

I printed the map earlier and drew my route...
The stalls actually mirrored the corporate situation of the companies

The Jeep stall was such a major letdown...no wonder Chrysler is on the block, the only decent thing was the 300 c SRT..but apart from that, the whole of Dodge,Chrysler and Jeep was really bekaar.

Then came the Mercedes Stall...the new C CLass is so so so brilliant...I was completely smitten...and the new CL is brilliant too though the designing is a little contrived after the sheer solidness and character of the old ones...

The Alfa Competezionne was spellbounding....I must have stood there for atleast 5 minutes and looked straight at it.

Which brings me to the last point...I went to the TATA stall only to congratulate them on being the only Indian Company there and all...and the guy was so bloody cold....unbelievable...I was stunned...

I could go on and on...but what do u guys think of the new models that were unveiled....the delicious Bentley Brooklands....the completely hideous and pointless TATA Elegante...???? The new one series...does anyone like that?
Old 16th March 2007, 16:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo View Post
Which brings me to the last point...I went to the TATA stall only to congratulate them on being the only Indian Company there and all...and the guy was so bloody cold....unbelievable...I was stunned...
Perhaps you were the only person to visit the Tata stall and the guy there got shell-shocked!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks