Team-BHP - New E350 4Matic
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   New E350 4Matic (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/22816-new-e350-4matic-4.html)

very good pictures.People look at your car when it apears in the street

Quote:

Originally Posted by abdul 65 amg (Post 412413)
very good pictures.People look at your car when it apears in the street

Not in my Town - People won't look at this twice!!! The population count is about 60,000 in number and we have 2 Ferrari dealers, 2 Bentley Dealers, 2 Rolls, the only exclusive Aston Martin dealer in the state and countless others.

Interesting bit of Info for property tax collected on cars in 2006 in Greenwich, CT:
The town's 2006 Grand List (tax rolls) includes more than $1 billion in assessed values for automobiles, which raised $5.5 million in revenue for the town. Overall, there were 2,337 cars worth more than $50,000 on the list. There Were:
· 3,769 BMWs
· 3,474 Mercedes-Benzes
· 931 Porsches
· 94 Ferraris
· 90 Bentleys
· 65 Aston Martins
· 40 Maseratis
· 39 Rolls-Royces
· 4 Maybachs
· 1 Lamborghini

Quote:

Originally Posted by vcash (Post 412529)
94 Ferraris
· 39 Rolls-Royces
· 4 Maybachs
· 1 Lamborghini

Haha, guess who's the most exclusive of all?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 406820)
A trivial bit of info - the 4matics are assembled or at least some of the final assembly is completed in Austria by Steyr Puch who assemble the Crossfire, G Class, some ML Class, the X3

This used to happen in the 80s/90s where W124s were taken to Steyr after final assy and converted to AWD. I believe its all in house now. (US market volumes are much higher)

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 412543)
Haha, guess who's the most exclusive of all?!

Haha - I would be so upset if I worked for Lambo / VW - To see that my competitor outsells me 94 to 1 in one of my primary markets!!!

I think the primary reason is there is no Greenwich Lambo dealer and the Town is very old money. Lambo is brash in your face - nouveau bourgeois - won't go down well with the Hedge Fund guys here. Ferrari is more their style - they're all about the waiting lists and invitations and parading their cars on the avenue. Shame, really - because you know these cars are begging to be driven hard.

Lamborghini cars like The Murcielago are more hardcore than Ferrari models.Much more special.Lamborghini has invented since the Muira the real supercar , how a supercar must be like

Quote:

Originally Posted by abdul 65 amg (Post 414044)
Lamborghini cars like The Murcielago are more hardcore than Ferrari models.Much more special.Lamborghini has invented since the Muira the real supercar , how a supercar must be like

and another reason; F430s are made in 5000 / yr number compared to Gallardos @ about 5000 / 4 yrs, massive difference there alone and if you see Ferraris have been selling for a long time where as Lambos have always had a very niche market and have always been more of a specialty car maker.

And as is "Any man can ride a horse but it takes a true man to ride the bull ;)"

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day (Post 414271)
"Any man can ride a horse but it takes a true man to ride the bull "

now that is going to be my bumper sticker on my LP640
i will just change "true" to real :I Rule:

Shall we get beck to discussing the Merc - we are way off topic