Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2007, 05:30   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post

Ananth, I've seen 500+ hp Busa turbos. 300 is child's play.
I've seen them too. But not on a stock engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
When are you getting yours?
Damn you, v1p3r. You let the freakin' cat out of the bag everytime.
Old 10th April 2007, 05:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Aww, I'm sorry. But can you do me one small favour? When the Busa comes, send the Bandit over, will ya?

BTW, can anyone explain how the rear diff is cooled?
Old 10th April 2007, 17:42   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujaylahiri View Post
I agree. Imagine how much smoke you could have created by dropping the clutch in 1st gear. muhahahahahaaaa
It'll probably rip the clutch apart.
that's why i love the 55s. they dont need too much motivation to start smoking (too much peer pressure hehe)
Old 15th April 2007, 21:27   #19
BHPian

Didn't want to open another thread.
Check out this bad boy, the 2008 CL65 AMG. This beast of a machine has a twin turbo 6.0L V12 with 612 horses and 738 lb ft of torque. And those 738 ft lbs are electronically limited!! Imagine how much it'll be if it wasn't limited? Christ!!

And you just don't take a V12 and twin turbo it. Manufacturers make V12 so that they can take advantage of the extra pistons and have naturally aspirated power. That's why you don't see too many twin turbos after 8 cylinders. But if you do, the results are, let's say catastrophic.

The CL65 AMG probably has so much torque that it can drag a 50 storey building on the ground.
That's why they have 10" wide tires with 20" rims.

Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG - RSportsCars.com
Old 17th April 2007, 22:01   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujaylahiri View Post
Didn't want to open another thread.
Check out this bad boy, the 2008 CL65 AMG. This beast of a machine has a twin turbo 6.0L V12 with 612 horses and 738 lb ft of torque. And those 738 ft lbs are electronically limited!! Imagine how much it'll be if it wasn't limited? Christ!!

And you just don't take a V12 and twin turbo it. Manufacturers make V12 so that they can take advantage of the extra pistons and have naturally aspirated power. That's why you don't see too many twin turbos after 8 cylinders. But if you do, the results are, let's say catastrophic.

The CL65 AMG probably has so much torque that it can drag a 50 storey building on the ground.
That's why they have 10" wide tires with 20" rims.

Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG - RSportsCars.com
these new CL65s are mad machines and i love then. It took some time getting use to the new design, but when you see an AMG version all the doubts just disappear. I love it, but i dont know how much i would want one over a Bentley Conti GT, even though it would cream the BCGT in every performance aspect..

but i guess when you have the kind of money to throw on these machines, it wouldnt hurt to keep switching whenever you feel like..

Last edited by 1Day : 17th April 2007 at 22:02.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks