Team-BHP - Honda Accord 2008 Spy Pics
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Honda Accord 2008 Spy Pics (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/23299-honda-accord-2008-spy-pics.html)

Temple of VTEC Rumors and News - New Spy Shots of 2008 Accord
CHeck out the new honda accord 2008 spy pics. Btw moderators I may have posted this in the wrong forum (I hope not) but I could'nt think of any other category to post it under.

Here's Honda's official page for their future cars!
Honda Future Concepts and Cars - the Official Honda Autos Web Site
:) Hope no one else has posted this !!

the tail lights look sort of incomplete(first link, last pic) wonder if it's the angle , coz it seems somewhat artificial to me.

They still got to work on it. It's futuristic but not very good looking.

Here's another design.

Shan2nu

The first image in Shantanu's post makes it look so much like the Acura TSX

i agree! the tsx was originally supposed to be the accord in europe and asia. Its called something else in Japan though definitely not acura.

Quote:

The first image in Shantanu's post makes it look so much like the Acura TSX
Thats bcos the Acura TSX is nothing but the Euro/Jap Honda Accord. The American Accord is sold in Japan as the Honda Inspire.

Shan2nu

Ugly ugly ugly.
Oh did I say ugly??

looks good to me. the same thing if made by chrysler or ford will be heralded as the next American achievement equal in magnitude to the launch of Apollo 13.

naah..nothing great on the other hand the one shan2nu made i like, even though it looks like the TSX but as he pointed out that really is the accord..so its inline and a really good evolution of the accord...when can we have one of these running around on the indian roads?

Maybe OT and can be a subject matter of a different thread altogether. But in my opinion the Euro Accord (US Acura TSX) is a better handler and looker than the Inspire inspired US Accord. Then why do we Indians get the US spec Accord and not the TSX. Again in my opinion the Euro spec car is better suited for our condition, only it looses on size which may reduce its bling factor to the target customers in that price range.

But as we say we are maturing car buyer's dont you think its time that we get the better package for our dough?

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwayblaze (Post 417541)
i agree! the tsx was originally supposed to be the accord in europe and asia. Its called something else in Japan though definitely not acura.

No supposed, it IS. Plus Europe gets a lot more engine options. I think most reviews rate the 2.2 litre diesel engine to be the best of the bunch. As far as I know, the UK Type S with the 2.4 litre K24 petrol engine is being sold in the US as Acura TSX, well, with a different dash layout. The US Accord uses the UK accord dash layout.