Team-BHP - amazing Yenko camaro collection
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   amazing Yenko camaro collection (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/23849-amazing-yenko-camaro-collection.html)

Cliff Ernst's Yenko Supercar Collection - Super Chevy Magazine

the title says it all this guy has a amazing collection.

I have never been found of the camaro, but the new 2009 Camaro has just taken my heart away, what lines, what muscular look, sleek s3xy, it s a great package, something that the new ford couldnt do, the new camaro has done..

But this guys collection is awesome..love looking at the old ones too, this hugger orange SS looks awesome..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day (Post 432705)
something that the new ford couldnt do.

Which new Ford ? GT??

Drool... What a collection... Some guys have all the luck.

Godfather

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D (Post 434810)
Which new Ford ? GT??

No no...

Camaro is competition for Mustang and thats what i was talking about..its a good looker, but 2009 camaro seems to really capture the hearts more than its competition..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day (Post 434845)
No no...

Camaro is competition for Mustang and thats what i was talking about..its a good looker, but 2009 camaro seems to really capture the hearts more than its competition..

not me dint like the new camaro or the demon,charger like the old ones in looks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawan (Post 434856)
not me dint like the new camaro or the demon,charger like the old ones in looks.

All the manufacturers are going in for the more refined sportier looks.. It is painful to see the muscle cars taking on the avtaars of general sport cars..(In terms of looks only)
The old gen muscle cars had the mean dont mess with me attitude...Pity cant say the same about these.

Godfather

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 434859)
All the manufacturers are going in for the more refined sportier looks.. It is painful to see the muscle cars taking on the avtaars of general sport cars..(In terms of looks only)
The old gen muscle cars had the mean dont mess with me attitude...Pity cant say the same about these.

Godfather

true even cars like skyline,impreza are love the way the old versions looked and same goes to camaro.the car that i fell is improving with time and still keeping the muscle looks is the viper and the vette.

why don't you guys like Camaro? :confused:
please spare me guys, I own a 98 Camaro and I love it..

Thats an awesome collection, camaro is one of my fav all time muscle car, classic design with superb color combination, intinidating stance (60's and 70's) I personally dont like the new one.

cars are not made that way now....

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPL (Post 435020)
Thats an awesome collection, camaro is one of my fav all time muscle car, classic design with superb color combination, intinidating stance (60's and 70's) I personally dont like the new one.

cars are not made that way now....

which new one are you talking about 2009 concept camaro, the one in the movie transformers??

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabs78 (Post 434926)
why don't you guys like Camaro? :confused:
please spare me guys, I own a 98 Camaro and I love it..

i do like the 90 camaro's to like the z28 but not the new concept.