Team-BHP - which is fastest ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   which is fastest ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/25085-fastest.html)

between the KOENIGSEGG CCX & BUGGATI VEYRON, which is the fastest car? the ccx has a top speed of 395 whereas the veyron, unofficially, has a top speed of 404. sadly no ferrari or lambo is here.

i thought te veyron did 406 or 407.

Yes the veyron is faster than the Koenigseggggggggggg. Watch the video on you-tube where James May takes the veyron to a staggering 407.4 kmph at a VW race track in Germany.

Linky : YouTube - Top Gear - Bugatti Veyron

But i like the CCX better for some reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya (Post 467057)
Yes the veyron is faster than the Koenigseggggggggggg. Watch the video on you-tube where James May takes the veyron to a staggering 407.4 kmph at a VW race track in Germany.

Thanks for the link aditya.

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya (Post 467057)

What r your reasons for liking the CCX more??

I LIKE ALL of them. beggars arent choosers.
Will settle for any of these super cars!!!.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 467134)
What r your reasons for liking the CCX more?

In my eyes the CCX has more $ex appeal than the veyron, but like you said i would also settle for any supercar. lol:

coming back to my point, why is no lambo or ferrari in that list? the fastest ferrari is the 599GTB with a 330 top speed. time to build an ENZO successor that will beat the veyron.

the ccr is the fastest according to guiness which veyron wasn't tested then there is the bristol fighter t which is also said to do more than a veyron but has a governor then there is the sledge hammer,ssc aero then the ligenfelter corvette is close behind but even with so many cars there the veyron will still be remembered because its the first to do it like the mclaren f1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawan (Post 467536)
with so many cars there the veyron will still be remembered because its the first to do it like the mclaren f1.

The answer is that it is a production car and not a tuner or made to order car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D (Post 467603)
The answer is that it is a production car and not a tuner or made to order car.

yes thats also true but there are also cars like the bristol fighter t,ssc that re production cars.

the new CCXR is fabulous it has more power than the veyron 1018 ps (even though it runs on bioethanol) the veyron only has 1000ps and it weighs half as much (708 kg less than a veyron). i think it will be much faster than the veyron but they still havent put it through its paces .

No Doubt Veyron is the fastest production car available today pending some tests for other cars