Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene


Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2022, 12:46   #1
BHPian
 
RahulNagaraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 931
Thanked: 9,777 Times
Default Ferrari to launch 15 new cars by 2026: Electrify 60 per cent of its lineup

Ferrari has announced its roadmap for the coming years. The Italian supercar brand is all set to introduce 15 new models by 2026, starting with their first-ever SUV offering, the Purosangue. The Ferrari Purosangue SUV has been confirmed to make its global debut in September this year, featuring a non-electrified V12 powertrain.

Ferrari to launch 15 new cars by 2026: Electrify 60 per cent of its lineup-ferraripurosanguesuvteaser.jpg

The company also spoke about their electrification plans for the future. Ferrari announced that, by 2026, only 40% of its cars will be pure-combustion while the remaining 60% will be electrified - either pure-EV or hybrid. While the company is planning to ramp up its electrification plans, they did confirm that pure-combustion models will continue to be on offer, accounting for 20% of all models sold, even in 2030. These pure-combustion engines could be offered on the brand's limited-run Icona series models.

Apart from the upcoming SUV, Ferrari also reiterated the arrival of the brand's first fully-electric supercar in 2025. The Italian supercar brand also confirmed that the batteries for future electric cars will be assembled at Maranello, in a new facility dedicated to the design & construction of electric drivetrain components.

Ferrari has also confirmed that the successor to the brand's hypercar, the LaFerrari will be "arriving soon".

Link to Team-BHP news
RahulNagaraj is online now   (1) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2022, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks